Descripción De La Posición
A Security Senior Analyst you will help securing on-premise and Cloud identities.
Research and identify customer security vulnerabilities ensuring the highest service quality to the client.
Create and elaborate on security analysis reports and other relevant customer-facing documentation.
Engage in technical problem solving across multiple technologies, helping ensure customers develop secure hardware.
• Actively seek out possibilities for Identity security improvements
• Participate in security related internal projects
• Assess and investigate security incidents, address vulnerabilities
• Develop security standards and good practices with security first approach
• Automate reporting and cleanup activities
• Collaborate with internal teams for incident resolution
Active Directory (AD) experience
Microsoft Azure Active Directory experience
Windows Server and Cloud solutions support
Experience in PowerShell coding experience
Experience with Technology Troubleshooting
Ability to multitask in a dynamic environment to meet client’s needs
Strong interpersonal skills and communication skills to communicate and work with clients
Bachelor's degree or equivalent
Nice to have:
Experience in Access Management
Experience in Certificate Management