Test Automation Engineer Senior Analyts
Descripción De La Posición
DARE TO BE A PART OF THE CHALLENGE! COME AND JOIN OUR TEAM TOGETHER WE CAN MAKE THE DIFFERENCE!
Did you know that Accenture is leading the digital transformation in the World?
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Our main purpose is to collaborate with our clients, so they can become high-performance businesses. Accenture is present in more than 200 offices, 120 cities, 56 countries and approximately 640,000 employees worldwide.
- Career development according to your profile and interests.
- Work in one of the best companies and feel proud.
- Access to an innovative methodology and tools.
- Direct contact with experts worldwide.
- Use of work schemes and cutting-edge technologies.
- Constant training.
- Work environment based on teamwork and collaboration.
- Participation in International Projects
Candidates must have
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Advanced English.
- OOP ( Object Oriented Programming / Java, C#, C++, Phyton, Ruby, etc )
- 1-3 years of experience as Developer or equivalent.
Also people who worked in roles like:
- Scrum Master
This position offers to candidates the oportunity to train themselves in "Test Automation/QA Automation".
Candidates with knowledges such as BA/SM and wish to gain skills such as "Functional Testing/Hybrids" also can apply.
Accenture does not discriminate based on race, religion, color, sex, age, disability, nationality, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or for any other reason covered by local law.