Talent and Organization, and we help clients co-create the workforce of the future. How? We make decisions based on insights. We give people the tools and roadmaps to do their best work. We create digital experiences employees love. And we teach companies how to grow great, forward-thinking leaders. Our approach and our people put us at the front of the pack for talent, HR and organizational consulting. We help clients with new skilling, talent strategy, leadership development, employee experience, change management and beyond. Visit us here to find out more about Talent and Organization.
An HR pro who knows that helping companies redefine how work gets done is vital to success in the digital age. You’ve got the skills, the know-how and the tools to help us and our clients understand what the future of work will look like and to help companies make the change.
• Use digital technologies to build new capabilities that establish HR as a partner and coach for businesses
• Support HR-enabled workforce experience strategies, including AI-enabled HR
• Spot the HR capabilities needed to deliver future work
• Guide HR and management on important areas for investment
• Identify tools HR can use to help the business, including the roles of leaders and managers in future work
• Maintain HR’s role in designing and creating the employee experience, together with other areas that affect the complete employee lifecycle process and ‘moments that matter’
• Support HR assessments and make recommendations taking into account employee experience
• Advise management on how HR can help companies do Digital Transformation including redesigning work, and Robotics Process Automation (RPA)
• Help define and implement new HR processes and use tools like Digital HR, Workday, SuccessFactors, and Oracle
• Assist management to structure, plan and implement Human Resources Management projects from start to finish
• Help Accenture with business development including proposals and client relationships
• Build our T&O practice by helping with market research, Points-of-View, capability development, thought capital, and knowledge management
• Be ready to build those air miles with travel as needed