• Ability to solve all sorts of design challenges with creativity, efficiency and precision; a full stack designer (interaction, usability, graphic design, html, css).
• Transform complex ideas and concepts into: beautiful, functional, and surprisingly simple design solutions.
• Skilled at building original web sites, corporate intranet, portals and applications focused on user experience.
• Demonstrate custom web design skills that show creativity beyond applying third-party templates.
Professional Skill Requirements
• Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment
• Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
• Desire to work in an information systems environment
• Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
• Excellent leadership and management skills
All of our consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You’ll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career
Accenture no discrimina por motivos de raza, religión, color, sexo, edad, discapacidad, nacionalidad, orientación sexual, identidad o expresión de género, o por ningún otro motivo cubierto por la legislación local.