Why Accenture? To discover the energy and commitment we devote to our customers by transforming their working method with the most advanced technologies. At Accenture, you'll grow as a member of an international network. Each day, you’ll make a difference using whatever makes you unique.
Cyber Fusion Center - Security Detection & Response Analyst
Accenture's new Naples centre offers next-generation Cybersecurity services – an immersive workspace where we work closely with our customers, co-creating new solutions, techniques, and tools to prevent and manage cyber threats. Using intelligence services that simulate potential attacks and analyze vulnerabilities, we can promptly define countermeasures to stay one step ahead of hackers. We ensure our customers’ security with our global team with interdisciplinary expertise. These are professionals can help predict and avoid even the most sophisticated and advanced cyber attacks to protect digital business.
As part of a team of cybersecurity experts, you'll help our customers defend themselves against the most insidious cyber-attacks by using our advanced research and state-of-the-art technologies. You will be based at our Naples offices or at customers' premises in the area. Availability for short-term transfers is required.
- defining and implementing IT security strategies and procedures, to defend infrastructures from hacker attacks
- analyzing critical issues and risks affecting our customers' businesses, working with them to manage information security
- Protecting the data stored in computer archives and ensure the security of the applications that access and manage that data
- designing cyber defence processes to detect and prevent external threats
- Protecting the Digital Identity of web users in compliance with policies and regulations
Cyber security requires creative solutions and unconventional ideas which you can shape at Accenture. Alongside our experts, you'll respond to complex cyber-attacks and venture into the Dark Web to defend our customers. Show your passion and skills and be inspired by our teams who have worked for UNHCR. https://www.accenture.com/us-en/success-unhcr-innovative-identity-management-system?src=LINKEDINJP
Why you would choose us? Because you know this is the opportunity for your professional growth!
- At least 1 year of experience in the field of Information Security
- Passion for cyber security, learning, and knowledge sharing
- Fluent knowledge of English
- You manage shift work time distribution
- Communicating with people constructively comes easy to you
- Passion for sharing and learning different things
- Every day is a new challenge for you and an opportunity to learn something new
Are you determined to experience this role face and beat off the challenges this role brings even if you don't have all the required qualifications? Apply and tell us how you can make a difference.
Unleash your talent and build your career with us. Visit our website and discover the FAQ section to better plan your application: https://www.accenture.com/it-it/careers/
POSIZIONI SIMILI VICINO A TE
Cloud and Hybrid Infrastructure Security Consultant [Online/Phone Recruitment]
pubblicato 2 giorni fa
Cyber Security Professionals
pubblicato 5 giorni fa
Cyber Security Senior Analyst
pubblicato 16 giorni fa
Life at Accenture
Lavora in un luogo in cui puoi esplorare le tue passioni e dove puoi coltivare i tuoi talenti. Innova con tecnologie all'avanguardia e prendi parte ad alcuni dei progetti più interessanti che si possano immaginare.
In Accenture più di 600.000 talenti combinano ogni giorno tecnologia e ingegno umano, servendo clienti in oltre 120 paesi. Accenture abbraccia la potenza del cambiamento per creare valore e successo condiviso per i clienti, le persone, gli azionisti, i partner e le comunità.