What we are looking forward to
- You have completed training as a technician (m/f/x) or a degree as a graduate engineer, bachelor, or master, ideally in the field of electronics/electrical engineering, computer science or mechatronics, or a comparable qualification.
- You have already gained some experience in using common tools in automotive software development (e.g., for analyzing CAN, Flexray, Ethernet, and other bus systems incl. XCP as well as tools for communication with ECUs e.g., via UART, JTAG, ABD or similar).
- Ideally, you already have practical experience with various measurement techniques, e.g., an oscilloscope, or have basic electrical engineering knowledge.
- Knowledge in the field of software development, Java and/or C++ and common script languages such as Python are an advantage, but not mandatory.
- Business fluent in German and English.
What we offer you
- Creative freedom through flat hierarchies, flexible working-time models and the option of an individual home-office hybrid model.
- Competitive salary and an extensive company social benefit package including a company pension scheme, employee discounts, the option to participate in our employee share purchase plan and much, much more!
- A comprehensive training catalogue to optimally qualify our employees for the demands of the market and inhouse training sessions from colleagues to colleagues.
- An unlimited supply of coffee, drinks and bugs to fix.
You and Accenture
In this role, you'll be part of Accenture Industry X.
We connect #engineering and #manufacturing with data and technologies. This is how we empower our clients to realign their product and value chains with digital twins, smart assets and connected manufacturing processes - for the industry of the future.
The Accenture culture: Here, YOU are the catalyst for change
Your unique combination of skills, personality, and aspirations sets you apart. When distinct talents, strengths, and perspectives merge, the result is nothing short of extraordinary: ideas that propel the world forward. This is we champion diversity and personal development at Accenture. Create a working environment where you truly thrive; with responsibilities that resonate deeply; with a workload that is perfectly aligned with your capabilities; and methods that are tailored to your objectives. How you wish to connect, further your development, and personally evolve rests in your hands. This is your career. We are mere facilitators, helping you shape it exactly as you envision.
If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact Jara Willig of our recruiting team via email at email@example.com.