At Accenture Song, we build close relationships with our clients to fully understand their growth objectives. We then work collaboratively with them to help shape their transformation and support them on all aspects of this journey. This can encompass supporting them on developing new ways of working, operating model, embracing new technologies, driving a culture change, or building people capabilities and skills.
This is an extremely rare opportunity to join a multi-disciplinary global team in Accenture Interactive dedicated to making sustainability relevant and actionable for everyone. Our mission is to create positive impact for our clients and the world by bringing human insight to companies’ sustainability challenges, adding perspective and research, and creating ideas, products, experiences, and campaigns with genuine impact. Our team is made up of big thinkers from companies like Fjord, Droga5, and Karmarama – all working collaboratively to solve big problems.
Working together, we will:
- Have opportunities to use our craft to make a difference in people’s lives and positive planetary impact,
- Consistently push ourselves toward ground-breaking creative, strategic and design thinking,
- Demonstrate how unconventional thinking leads to world-class sustainable solutions,
- Engage in ongoing activities that enable us to learn, practice, and evolve our discipline.
- Support the European Design lead to create valuable and impactful new tools, methodologies and thought leadership for the wider organisation,
- Work closely with the global team to collaborate on a wide variety of challenges – bring probably solving and clarity of thought to complex issues,
- Co-lead business design activities, including client workshops, stakeholder interviews, business intelligence gathering, creative brainstorms, visioning, and KPI development,.
- Co-own the business background point of view by researching and synthesizing materials from a wide variety of client materials, interviews, external sources, analytics, and data sources.
Desired skills & experience:
- Comfortable with value casing + KPIs / KEIs,
- Comfortable working across multiple work streams,
- Original, creative thinker,
- Have a passion and curiosity about sustainability. Experience in and complete fluency in the topic is awesome but not a mandatory as long as there’s the desire to learn,
- Ability to reframe business problems using a design mindset and solve for Desirability, Feasibility, Viability and Impact,
- Establish human-centric business strategies for our clients, fusing the practices of design and strategy to structure the business impact of design at a strategic, operational, and organisational level,
Leverage qualitative (landscape inspiration and qualitative research) and quantitative insights (financial data, client business data, quant surveys) to find the best path to achieve the greatest impact.
- Help our clients articulate a clear path forward, help build client confidence in the value of our ideas and prioritize the ones with highest potential, translate Vision into tangible roadmap, by mapping organizational and technological implications, enablers requirements, dependencies and modeling high level impact and value case,
- Create quality, insightful, and confidence-inspiring client deliverables,
- Communicate and share interests and insights with the project team to broaden their own perspectives of their work,
- Nurture a network of colleagues and regularly share progress and insights, learning from each other,
Solid quantitative analysis skills and ability to “run the numbers” and steer team towards the largest value pools,
- Visual storytelling skills and ability to create compelling client-facing materials a strong bonus.
What is in it for you?
You will join a rapidly growing & diverse practice with the ability to implement your own strategies and hypotheses onto the respective market. We will ensure you have the support of Interactive EU Leadership to reach your goals and targets, with a keen focus on developing your skillset and advancing your career. We offer a competitive package alongside various initiatives to secure your health & wellbeing for the future. We are flexible in our approach to working hours to accommodate for life’s challenges.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all these services.
We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries — powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centres. With 509,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion, or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic, or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Statement zur Chancengleichheit
Wir suchen Menschen mit eigenem Lebensentwurf und ungewöhnlichem Lebenslauf. Individuell statt uniform. Vielfalt statt Norm. Diversität ist unsere Stärke und eine wesentliche Komponente der Unternehmenskultur von Accenture. Wir fördern ein integratives und offenes Arbeitsumfeld, in dem sich jeder so zeigen kann, wie er ist. Bei Accenture ist jeder Bewerber willkommen: unabhängig von Herkunft, Nationalität, Glaube, Behinderung, Alter, Familienstand, Partnerschaftsstatus, sexueller Orientierung, Geschlecht und anderen gesetzlich geschützten Gründen.
CGI Producer (all genders)
veröffentlicht 4 Tage zurück
Senior Business Designer @ Accenture Song Design (all genders)
veröffentlicht 19 Tage zurück
EU Sustainability - Service & Interaction Designer
veröffentlicht 19 Tage zurück
Arbeiten bei Accenture
Arbeite dort, wo du inspiriert wirst, deine Stärken zu entdecken, und wo deine Talente gefördert werden. Schaffe Innovationen mit den neusten Technologien bei den coolsten Projekten, die du dir vorstellen kannst.
Erfahre mehr über Accenture
Unsere über 500.000 Mitarbeitenden arbeiten jeden Tag für Kunden in über 120 Ländern daran, Technologie und menschliche Kreativität zu vereinen. Wir setzen auf Veränderung, um Mehrwert und gemeinsamen Erfolg zu schaffen – für Kunden, Mitarbeitende, Aktionäre, Partner und für die Gemeinschaft.