- Minimum of 7 years of experience in a consulting role OR a combination of consulting role experience and industry experience to include experience working on
large complex HR Transformation programs (including technology implementation
in combination with process design / service delivery model redesign
- Minimum of 3 years of Workday experience
- Minimum of 3 years previous project management inclusive of people management.
- Minimum of 4 years' industry experience in at least one of: Life Sciences, Retail, Consumer
Goods, Industrial, Travel.
- Workday Certifications in any of the following areas: Payroll, Benefits, Absence Management, Talent Management, Performance Management, EPM
- Consulting experience for or working at a Products industry clients (Automotive, Industrial, Consumer Goods, Retail, Travel and Transportation, Life Sciences
- Experience in a large professional services firm, ideally in a delivery consultant role or business development capacity
- Exceptional Sales and Solution delivery leadership abilities
- Experience with C-Level client relationship building and relationship management
- Team lead and/or Project Management experience with the ability to use and adhere to project methodology
- Ability provide expertise to analyze and document client business requirements and suggest custom delivered solutions to meet these requirements
- Ability to work with the functional-technical team members to document requirements, create functional designs, and to provide developers with support
Professional Skill Requirements:
- Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Desire to work in an information systems environment
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills·
- Excellent leadership and management skills
- It is currently our objective to assign our people to work near where they live. However, given the nature of our business and our need to serve clients, our employees must be able to travel when needed. This role requires flexibility to travel and work onsite with clients up to 75% (typically Monday through Thursday).
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is a Federal Contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.