- Master’s degree
- 3+ years of consulting experience in an IT/systems development environment
- 3+ years of experience with R&D applications in an implementation or support capacity within discovery, pre-clinical, clinical, safety, and/or regulatory; such as LIMS, Clinical Supply Chain, EDC, CTMS, Data Management, IV/WRS, Data Warehousing, Medical Information and Complaint systems or processes. Demonstrated ability to apply relevant skills and experience to troubleshooting day to day issues and to implement modifications.
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Desire to work in an information systems environment
- Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Ability to meet travel requirements up to 80% Monday through Thursday, when applicable
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.