As part of the Digital Engineering and Manufacturing Services team, you will help global manufacturers unleash their marketplace superpowers leveraging consumer intelligence, automation and reimagined operating models.
We help companies keep pace with change leveraging our key strengths - resilience, relevance and responsible business. At Capability Network, part of the Strategy & Consulting practice, we create 360° value and empower organizations to be ready for whatever the future holds. Through Industry X, we embed intelligence with an eye on the future of products, platform development, manufacturing and operations.
Bring your best skills forward to excel in the role:
- Prior functional experience in wide variety of projects for customers engaged in scientific research and development.
- Experience of working as ALM solution architect or ALM developer in R&D environment.
- Bring your industry experience: experience of working in Lifesciences, Pharma, Medical devices, CG&S, among others.
- Be adept at collaborating in a multi-stakeholder environment handling complex digital projects engagements, preferably in a global network
- Rapidly learn and apply new engineering technologies and exposure to Codebeamer (Intland/PTC), Siemens Polarion, JAMA.
- Engineering background with MBA preferred
- Project Delivery:
- Deliver in Engineering and R&D Transformation Programs to drive Innovation and Process Enablement for the Clients
- Understand customer business requirements, scenarios, use cases, users experience needs and detailed it in Functional specifications.
- Analyse and correct reported issues and/or execute software changes required by the customer aligned with R&D strategies.
- Enable transformation in R&D utilizing Codebeamer (Intland/PTC), Siemens Polarion, JAMA.
- Practice Development:
- Reimagine, build, and transform client business and operations by developing cutting edge assets, tool and methodologies, development of PoVs, research, white papers, support development of Go-to-market offerings.