Accenture.com | Operations Website Compliance & Experience (Associate Manager)
The accenture.com Operations team manages the processes, tools and platforms that enable teams across Accenture to easily deliver meaningful content and messages to our clients, investors and media via accenture.com; and continuously improve operations to reduce SLAs and improve efficiency.
This role is focused on ensuring accenture.com meets all compliance requirements. This covers areas of accessibility, privacy, cookies, consent, and required localizations. This person will be seen as the subject matter expert on these topics for our corporate website accenture.com, and will interact with leadership to ensure they understand these issues and how we support them on the website.
Accenture.com Operations is part of the Content Delivery team, focused on managing the processes, tools and platforms – and providing support and best practice strategies – that enable M+C to easily deliver content and messages to clients, recruits, and employees across our internal and external channels.
- Manage Website Accessibility
- Act as subject matter expert for accessibility, for our web operations team and interacting with other accessibility teams across Accenture
- Manage ongoing accessibility scans of accenture.com
- Identify issues and remediation plans for content-level and platform-level issues
- Update website Accessibility Statement as needed
- Maintain and update website support pages
- Manage local site needs related to these support pages
- Support application of consent manager across countries
- Oversee sitewide translation dictionary and localization needs for support pages
- Maintain translations dictionary for site
- Manage localization of support pages
- Monitor website functionality and provide error support
- Maintain PNF messages and updates
- Maintain Tertiary pages used in case of site issues
- Manage accenture.com enhancement queue
- Work with various stakeholders to understand needs/requirements for enhancements to the site
- Prioritize the backlog of requests across the various teams balanced with near-term and long-term needs
- Complete and Coordinate user acceptance testing (UAT) with stakeholders to ensure requests are completed correctly