About S&C Global Network
Global network of over 9,000 strategy and management consulting specialists connecting across industries and functions to support clients and partners from business development through sales to delivery. Specialty areas entail Strategy, CFO & Enterprise Value, Technology Strategy & Advisory, Talent & Organization, Supply Chain & Operations, Industry X, AI, and Song.
What would you do?
Within S&C Global Network, the global M&A Topic Advisory team is an extension of our global M&A practice, working with practitioners (senior managers and above), functional / industry subject matter experts, and client account leadership to help client teams to originate deals, develop conversation starters, proposals, discussion documents and preliminary analyses, and craft tailored proposals.
The M&A Topic Advisor will typically develop proposals around the notions of value creation for the corporate and financial investors, in line with Accenture’s dedicated end-to-end offerings:
- Due diligence and pre-deal support (e.g., market assessment, target screening, due diligence)
- Merger integration (e.g., day 1 execution, post-close support, end-state transition, value capture)
- Carve-out and divestiture (e.g., day 1 execution, set-up of standalone entity, TSA management, stranded cost management)
- Corporate strategy (e.g., operating model / digital transformation, re-platforming, capability scaling, growth strategy)
- M&A capability development (e.g., capability maturity, new capability design)
The M&A Topic Advisory Consultant (Growth Markets) acts as an extension of the client team, writing content for all or parts of the proposal depending on the complexity of the opportunity. They provide a single point of contact for internal clients globally, building and managing stakeholder relationships and developing trusted partnerships.
What are we looking for?
- Structured thinking with a quantitative mindset
- Knowledge of the M&A deal lifecycle, both pre- and post-deal, with 5-year experience working on M&A assignments and programs in a client delivery role
- English and Japanese language fluency (oral and written)
- Confidence working under time pressure and in fast-paced environments
- Proven relationship management skills at all levels and ability to manage in a professional setting
- Collaborative attitude for working and interacting with deal teams effectively in a virtual environment
- Understanding of business development work and proposal development / writing experience
- Executive oral and written communication skills (clarity, consistency, conciseness)
- Proficient use of PowerPoint