Join Accenture and be part of Operations: a business unit that provides outsourcing services for both internal and external clients.
Some of the benefits we have for you: ⚕️Swiss Medical, Pedidos Ya, Connectivity Refund, Gym, and 40 + designed for you.
Sales Excellence powers a world-class sales organization. Our competitive intelligence function positions Accenture to compete, win and grow — to achieve high-performing sales and durable, profitable growth. We provide end-to-end support to Accenture Leaders and account and deal teams to bring differentiated value to our clients and achieve our bold growth ambitions.
About the role:
Provide analytical and financial support for small new Consulting and Outsourcing arrangements and extensions. Develop Costing and Pricing Model in compliance with US GAAP, Accenture Policy and Commercial Standards. Advise leadership on critical deal pricing considerations.
Responsible for the financial buildup of new opportunities and extensions including:
- Identifying costs and performing the cost buildup for an individual opportunity,
- Applying the agreed upon pricing methodologies
- Ensuring GAAP revenue recognition is US GAAP and Accenture Policies are reflected accurately within the financial models
What challenges await you:
- Understanding a pricing model and its metrics
- Working as a team
- Working with global partners
- Opportunity Pricing & Rate Card data to a high standard
- Streamlining/improving processes
- Advise to Sales & Account Teams on pricing tools and concepts
- Review pricing models for completeness
We have offices in CABA, La Plata, Mar del Plata and Rosario! And if you are in other provinces our positions are remote, so you can work from home!
AT ACCENTURE, EQUALITY DRIVES INNOVATION
Did you know that Accenture was named the most diverse and inclusive company in the world? We believe that the workforce of the future is an equal workforce for all.
All decisions regarding the employment selection process will be made without distinction, exclusion or preference based on race, color, gender, sexual orientation, disability, age, religion, political or trade union opinion, nationality or socioeconomic origin or any other grounds provided by applicable law that would have the effect of nullifying or impairing equality of opportunity or treatment among candidates.