This is an exciting opportunity to work with Legal leadership to design, drive and implement a refreshed data strategy to further support us to be a data driven organization that leverages GenAI and other emerging technologies.
Help all the teams in our organization to lead the future. Be part of the technological innovation that we bring to our clients.
Work for the world without leaving your place, perform incredible tasks without having to move from your city.
Being part of our internal business unit working with the internal client of the company.
📌A unique workplace, discover the benefits we have for you:
🍔 Orders Now
👩⚕️ Prepay Swiss Medical at no cost for you and your primary family group
💻 Refund of Connectivity
💪 100% Bonus Gym
🌎 Vacation balance flexibility
💯 Flex day
📚 Bonus certifications
🎂 Birthday day off
🗓 Accenture Days: 5 extra days off per year.
🤟🏽Flexible benefits package
👨👩👦👦 Extended Paternity & Maternity Leave
💰 Financial Aid for Daycare and many ➕!
We want you to get the tools you need to keep learning, growing, and making a difference in the world.
We have areas of value for your growth, both professional and personal. You will be able to access exclusive courses and certifications.
📌 What Challenges Await You:
Driving the design, implementation, management and ongoing enhancement of the Legal data strategy including:
- Understanding business needs and potential data - to determine what data we need to collect in Legal, where this should reside, who should have access and how it should be used for emerging technology solutions
- Working with central teams to optimise our use centralized data sets, resources and tools, and determining what data we should share, what data we want access to and what products we should create
- Managing our data access to ensure Legal teams have access to the data they need both within, and outside of Legal
- Designing and implementing business insight solutions including:
- Working with Legal to proactively design, assess and implement programs that would utilize data to drive better outcomes for Accenture Legal, including those that provide data led insights and/or work improvements,
- Staying abreast of developments in data and insights (both internally and externally) to and applying this to our strategy, short term plans and day to day activities
- Participating in data remediation activities, action planning and escalating significant issues/trends.
1. Helping to define and drive the Legal data strategy.
2. Building and maintaining positive relationships with senior leadership within Legal and across Accenture to support delivery of data and insight services.
3. Leading a team of individuals to drive data and insight outcomes and outputs across Legal.
4. Proactively understanding and interpreting Legal data and insight needs into requirements for the Data & Insights team to deliver.
5. Reviewing Data & Insights team output, providing a quality assurance role.
6. The role will also drive increased Legal use of data and insights and best practices, including:
· Leading/supporting continuous improvement efforts for technology, processes, tools, metrics and trainings based on ongoing experience, process metrics, feedback from stakeholders etc.
· Identification, documentation and sharing of data & insight practices from within Legal, across Accenture and externally.