The Market Unit (MU) Products Client Group (CG) Business Operations Lead works cooperatively with the MU CG Lead, MU DOO and MU Business Operations Lead to develop and execute the MU CG strategy and business plan.
Specific responsibilities and accountabilities include, but are not limited to:
- Supporting the NE CG Lead in defining the strategy for the CG in alignment with the overall MU strategy.
- Driving implementation of the strategy including managing and tracking execution of strategic initiatives and ensuring alignment across all relevant stakeholders.
- Enabling and supporting the CG Leadership team, including CALs/Portfolio Leads, Service leads, and Corporate Function leads.
- Establishing and managing the governance structure including:
- Preparing and facilitating all recurring NE CG leadership meetings and business reviews.
- Preparing and supporting reviews and requests from MU leadership.
- Working directly with Sales, Finance, and HR Corporate Functions to support all operational aspects of the business including:
- Supporting the fiscal year planning (e.g. account planning, financial planning and forecasting, talent planning, etc.)
- Analyzing and reporting key performance metrics across Sales, Finance, and Talent including pipeline, BD, sales, revenue, CCI, chargeability, etc.
- Helping to create and execute action plans when and where necessary to improve performance.
- Working directly with MU CG Leadership team, M+C, and HR to drive internal communication and engagement plans (e.g. town halls, open door sessions, Teams/Yammer content, etc.)
- Driving adoption of global, Market, and Market Unit guidelines and initiatives in alignment with the MU CG growth agenda.
- Lead special projects, as needed.
- Coordinate and align with other Market Unit CG Business Operations Leads as appropriate (e.g., sharing best practices, programs)