Procurement External Talent Category Lead for USA + Canada:
Leads procurement strategic sourcing representatives to deliver client satisfaction maximizing savings and develop leading edge procurement capabilities. Stablishes direction and drives the To Be strategic procurement organization by implementing the transformation roadmap.
Acts as strategic partner and an advisor for the business units on procurement matters, for External Talent Procurement Category
- Manage the Procurement Plus Technology Category on a local level.
- Ensure implementation of procurement initiative and sourcing agreements on country level:
- Manage supplier and customer relationships.
- Perform category management and sourcing activities for projects.
- Expert in category management and sourcing execution as well as project management and planning
- Good knowledge of procurement and category strategy development and conveyance
- Proven knowledge in sourcing and procurement methodologies and concepts
- Strong in analytics and the ability to analyze specifications and influence demand.
- Very strong in stakeholder and relationship management as well as supplier management
- Strong in risk and compliance management as well as supplier management
- Strong capability to independently interact throughout the broader Accenture organization.
- Strong analytical, presentation, communication, interpersonal and influencing skills.
- Strong knowledge of procurement tools content and data analysis
- Project and process management knowledge and experience
- Forward, out of the box thinking and an innovative, disruptive, and open mindset.
- Action oriented and solution minded team player with high degree of self-management.
- Ability to manage multiple projects, adopt a flexible approach and prioritize tasks appropriately.
- Comfortable navigating in a multicultural environment.
- Fluent in English, spoken and written.