Finance Lead - Corporate Communications Associate Manager
As part of this team, you’ll play a key role in helping Accenture execute its strategy. You’ll work with a diverse team of innovative marketing experts who focus on the following areas: global brand management and advertising; global events and sponsorships; internal communications; marketing research; media and industry analyst relations; corporate and financial communications; internet marketing; recruitment marketing; client-centric marketing; and industry, service line and geographic marketing campaigns.
The Accenture Marketing + Communications Planning & Operations team is looking for a highly motivated and collaborative consultant for our Budget/Finance team. This person will work closely with the Finance and P&O team lead and will be responsible for financial/ budget mapping, controlling, and reporting for the centralized functions within M+C; these include Intelligent Services, Brand, M+C Strategy, People Engagement, Pursuit & Reputation and Corporate Communications.
Accenture is looking for a self-starter who is excellent with budget management and Accenture finance, HR and operations acumen, a strategic thinker who loves to brainstorm and solve challenges, and with strong process focus in a friendly global working environment
While there will never be a typical day at Accenture, here’s a look at some of your responsibilities:
- Work closely with Direct manager, Accenture Finance, and M+C Leadership to ensure budget planning and actuals management align to Accenture corporate targets annually, quarterly, and monthly.
- Serve as the people lead for a team of two also responsible for centralized functions financials and budgeting, including task assignment and management, coaching mentoring, performance achievement and talent outcomes management
- Under the guidance of the team lead, estimate and capture budget needs for centralized functions by major work category on an ongoing basis, with initial planning at the start of the fiscal year, and quarterly refreshes.
- Provide guidelines on Accenture financial requirements and processes for the team, as well as for others within M+C.
- Incorporate and update the budget into function maps as programs and activities are funded.
- Allocate and track against budgets for programs throughout the year while also preparing and delivering regular reports as required.
Other ad hoc tasks required by the role such as
- Budget planning and controlling
- Variance analysis
- Accruals & prepayment consolidation
- Other finance related processes
- Procurement related activities as invoice tracking, BuyNow and Fieldglass
- HR-related activities as Workday support and Utilization Reports