Marketing & Communications | Corporate Communications and Reporting Specialist
As Corporate Communications and Reporting Specialist you will play a role in helping Accenture execute its financial and corporate communications and integrated reporting strategy.
You’ll work with a cross-functional team of communications, marketing, finance, accounting and legal colleagues who are responsible for important aspects of global corporate and financial communications, including external results announcements and related material development, internal and external corporate information briefs, presentations and web pages, and SEC disclosures, as well as innovative initiatives such as Accenture’s 360 value approach to reporting.
You will be a highly organized contributor, whose coordination and support will inform key deliverables for leaders and internal stakeholders, build credibility and help drive corporate reputation and impact for Accenture.
You will contribute to materials and campaigns that demonstrate the multiple ways the company creates, drives and measures value, both in serving its clients, and operating with discipline and financial rigor.
Projects and responsibilities may include organizational efforts for documents and processes, competitive/industry research and analysis, writing and editing, working with quantitative and qualitative data, including financial results, and working with web (interactive) and graphic design colleagues to deliver accurate, high impact communications and materials.
- Partner across corporate functions in the accurate sourcing of data and development across reporting initiatives for input into quarterly earnings press releases, infographics, the financial dimension of 360° value reporting, new business presentations, internal/external web properties, and annual initiatives including the shareholder letter, 10-k and proxy.
- Support financial comms process for key earnings deliverables, involving research, proofreading, data verification and cross-functional/program alignment
- Assist with responsibility for equity analyst consensus estimate reporting from vendor, as well as updating financial briefing materials for media interviews.
- Coordinate with colleagues across M+C, corporate function and business stakeholders
- Identify opportunities for simplification through process improvement and technology to improve productivity and performance
- Maintain strong organization of all resources including, document versions and history, updated files, current data/approval contact names, A-to-Z processes for all materials and projects.