Accenture Metaverse Legal – is the team of legal professionals supporting the MCBG with initiatives and projects within the scope of offering support and solutions, regulatory compliance, ventures and acquisitions (V&As), post-merger integration (PMI), strategic alliances and SME support to Sales & Delivery.
Help all the teams in our organization to lead the future. Be part of the technological innovation that we bring to our clients.
Work for the world without leaving your place, perform incredible tasks without having to move from your city.
Being part of our internal business unit working with the internal client of the company.
A unique workplace, discover the benefits we have for you:
⚕️ Prepay Swiss Medical at no cost for you and your primary family group
Refund of Connectivity
100% Bonus Gym
Vacation balance flexibility
Birthday day off
Accenture Days: 5 extra days off per year.
🤟Flexible benefits package
Extended Paternity & Maternity Leave
Financial Aid for Daycare and many ➕!
We want you to get the tools you need to keep learning, growing, and making a difference in the world.
We have areas of value for your growth, both professional and personal. You will be able to access exclusive courses and certifications.
What Challenges Await You:
. As key support resources to the GSL team, the Metaverse GLN resource partners with Legal teams across Accenture to align areas of work and drive efficiencies to ensure the best delivery of Legal services to our business clients. The Metaverse GLN resource may be asked to provide support to the following areas and over time will develop their skills to work on such projects independently:
- Offerings & Solutions: Shape Metaverse offerings and solutions by conducting assessments and providing recommendations and tools that mitigate risks while enabling desired outcomes for the business;
- Business Risk: Provide risk assessments and recommendations to the MCBG, including on implementation of risk management practices. Helping to shape commercial models to manage legal and commercial risk;
- Regulatory Compliance: Providing regulatory compliance reviews & advice to applicable geographies, including future-looking projections of any anticipated regulatory changes with potential impact on the Metaverse business;
- Client Opportunity: Enable Accenture’s Sales & Delivery legal team to efficiently handle day-to-day contracting on Metaverse Offerings. Providing contracting tools such as guidance, trainings and templates to legal teams. Supporting relevant Metaverse approvals and escalations;
- V&A: Support Accenture’s V&As legal team and business leadership in the evaluation of prospective acquisition targets, development of PMI strategy and divestiture activity;
- Strategic Alliance & Partnerships: Shape new strategic alliances and partnerships, including capability sourcing via vendor and resale/agency transactions; support negotiations of strategic partnership agreements; support legal review of MCBG assets and conduct analysis of ad hoc licensing arrangements for tools and software used by the business, while providing recommendations regarding the same.
- Responsible Metaverse: Work with other teams and participating in initiatives to create frameworks related to cutting edge, cross-industry topics that address technology, ethics, human rights, legal and societal issues relating to Metaverse offerings;
- Business Operations Projects: Provide legal support to business-owned enterprise initiatives/programs, including adjusting Accenture policies and procedures to accommodate requirements of the MCBG, and;
- Providing legal advice to the MCBG and to deal facing professionals, (b) independently drafting, analyzing, reviewing and/or negotiating low to high complexity agreements and documents including license agreements, vendor terms, NDAs, sponsorship agreements, trade association agreements, etc. (c) performing legal research of laws and regulations or technical aspects applicable to assigned requests, (d) assisting with contract benchmarking, (e) delivering trainings, and (f) leading specific ad-hoc projects, planning strategy, coordinating team members and aligning with other areas.
What will make you successful:
- Graduates Law degree (JD) or equivalent/similar
- Minimum of 10 years of experience at law firm or as in-house counsel and/or in legal outsourcing
- Experience in agreement drafting, review and negotiation, identifying risks and proposing solutions.
- Understanding of intellectual property concepts (trademark, copyright, right of publicity, patent, open source), and experience in content review and clearances.
- Understanding of software and technology licensing, including as-a-service solutions.
- Familiarity with and/or interest in Web3, Blockchain, Metaverse, VR, AR, digital wallets and digital tokens such as NFTs.
- Understanding of data privacy regulations and compliance obligations as well as Accenture policies regarding same, and familiarity with use of data in advertising, marketing, analytics, commerce, innovation, communications, etc.
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal skills and proactive thought process
- Demonstrate autonomy, take ownership, and drive tasks to closure
- Demonstrate promptness, responsiveness, accuracy and consistency with the activities supported
- Detail-oriented, sound judgement, and flexible
- Strong time management, prioritization, organizational, and analytical skills
- Able to work with internal and external teams, and understands delivery requirements
- Able to independently lead projects and teams on function specific processes
- Good understanding of commercial agreements, legal and compliance principles
- Good understanding of corporate business practices and contracting requirements
- Comfortable with technology and has experience in the use of tools & databases
- Ability to work under pressure, with exposure to senior leadership
- Effectively manage priorities and stakeholder expectations
- Build trust-based relationships by delivering on commitments.
We have offices available in CABA, Córdoba, Mar del Plata and Rosario! And if you are in other provinces, our positions are remote, so you can work from home!
AT ACCENTURE, EQUALITY DRIVES INNOVATION
Did you know that Accenture was chosen as the most diverse and inclusive company
of the world? We believe that the workforce of the future is an equal force for all.
All decisions regarding the employment selection process will be made without making any distinction, exclusion or preference based on race, color, gender, sexual orientation, disability, age, religion, political or union opinion, nationality or socioeconomic origin or any other provided for in current legislation, which have the effect of nullifying or altering equal opportunities or treatment between candidates.