Lead, conduct, and oversee “corporate compliance” (“Conduct Counts” or “CC”) investigations arising out of alleged misconduct raised through Accenture’s various Code of Business Ethics (CoBE) reporting channels. This role reports to the Global Conduct Counts Matters Regional Lead - Corporate Investigator, and will manage notification, recording and reporting processes related to investigations, and work with senior company leadership to assess and address significant legal risks associated with such reports and investigations.
Help all the teams in our organization to lead the future. Be part of the technological innovation that we bring to our clients.
Work for the world without leaving your place, perform incredible tasks without having to move from your city.
Being part of our internal business unit working with the internal client of the company.
📌A unique workplace, discover the benefits we have for you:
🍔 Orders Now
👩⚕️ Prepay Swiss Medical at no cost for you and your primary family group
💻 Refund of Connectivity
💪 100% Bonus Gym
🌎 Vacation balance flexibility
💯 Flex day
📚 Bonus certifications
🎂 Birthday day off
🗓 Accenture Days: 5 extra days off per year.
🤟🏽Flexible benefits package
👨👩👦👦 Extended Paternity & Maternity Leave
💰 Financial Aid for Daycare and many ➕!
We want you to get the tools you need to keep learning, growing, and making a difference in the world.
We have areas of value for your growth, both professional and personal. You will be able to access exclusive courses and certifications.
📌 What Challenges Await You:
· Oversee and conduct legally privileged investigations (at the direction of an attorney), which includes defining scope, reviewing documentation, developing investigative plans, notifying appropriate personnel, conducting interviews, compiling investigation status and reports, recommending and implementing proper remedial measures, concluding matters appropriately.
· Provide advice to organizational leadership concerning risk and appropriate remedial measures related to CC allegations
· Collaborate with internal and external resources assembled to address and resolve allegations of misconduct or allegations of other improper processes/practices.
· Oversee, counsel, guide, train and support attorneys and other investigative personnel to conduct CC-related investigations.
· Stay abreast of legal developments affecting investigations, rights of reporting individuals, rights of accused, and compliance-related standards.
· Develop internal guidelines on CC-investigation related issues.