- Bachelor's degree
- Minimum of 3 years digital marketing experience or cross-channel data-driven marketing execution with a primary focus on web, mobile and email marketing.
Skills & Qualifications
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work individually on a project or in a team environment
- A self-starter with a can-do, team-first work ethic.
- Meticulous attention to detail, with the ability to troubleshoot and problem solve
- Strong analytical skills to interpret data and key performance indicators (KPIs), identify trends, insights, and areas for improvement.
- Ability and desire to work in a fast-paced environment, consistently meeting deadlines and motivating others to do the same.
- Willingness to participate in meetings outside of regular business hours when/as needed to accommodate other time zones.
- Sensitivity to the cultural variances across different countries.
- Ability to prioritize and switch gears quickly between multiple projects. You successfully plan and coordinate workflow across teams.
- Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration in a professional setting; either military or civilian.
📌 ¡A unique workplace. Discover the benefits we have for you!
🍔 Credit at Delivery App
👩⚕️ Health Insurance
💻 Connectivity Service
💪 Gym VIP Pass
🗓 Days off from the first year of service
🌎 Flexible holidays
💯 Flexible Work Shift
📚 Bonus in Higher Education certifications
🎂 Day off on your BirthDay
👨👩👦👦 Paternity & Extended Maternity Leave
💰 Daycare reimbursment
➕ more benefits
🌈 AT ACCENTURE, EQUALITY DRIVES INNOVATION
Did you know that Accenture was voted the most diverse and inclusive company in the world? We believe that the workforce of the future is an equal force for all.
All decisions regarding the job selection process will be made without any distinction, exclusion or preference based on race, color, gender, sexual orientation, disability, age, religion, political or union