Accenture Mobility within Corporate Services & Sustainability runs one of the world’s largest corporate travel programs covering business travel, assignments and events across 120 countries. We provide a world-class service that allows our travellers to focus on what matters most.
We are seeking a highly organized and detail-oriented individual to join our team as a Cross Market Travel Manager for all geographies supported out of our Buenos Aires network location. In this role, you will manage all travel resources located in Buenos Aires and be the main point of contact for our Market Unit Mobility Leads in their respective countries.
You will also take on responsibility for being our primary Travel Manager for North America Market. You will be responsible for managing aspects of travel arrangements for employees within our organization. You will work closely with employees, travel agencies, airlines, hotels, and other vendors to ensure smooth and efficient travel logistics.
- Strategic Management: Assist with development and implementation of Travel program and supplier management strategy, in alignment with Accenture's strategic imperatives. Review performance against the strategy and adjust the strategy as appropriate.
- Delivery of Service: Monitor service requirements for travel suppliers (travel agency, online self-booking tool, airlines, accommodations, car rental and other ground transportation suppliers, etc.). Ensure the delivery of services, advises on policy changes and implements changes as agreed-upon within the context of both market trends and of global, area and GU strategies.
- Team Management: Lead and manage a team responsible for handling travel-related inquiries, requests, and cases. Provide guidance, training, and support to team members to ensure high-quality service delivery. Foster a collaborative and positive work environment that encourages teamwork and professional growth
- Vendor Management: Establish and maintain strong relationships with vendors to ensure smooth coordination and resolve any issues that may arise.
- Budget Management: Monitor monetary and sustainability travel budgets and ensure compliance with cost guidelines and policies. Seek cost-effective alternatives without compromising the quality of travel services.
- Risk Management: Assess and address potential travel risks, including health and safety concerns, travel advisories, and visa requirements. Provide team and clients with relevant information and recommendations to mitigate risks and ensure a safe travel experience.
- Documentation and Reporting: Maintain accurate and up-to-date records of travel arrangements, expenses, and client communications. Prepare reports on travel activities, expenses, and client satisfaction metrics as required.
- Continuous Improvement: Stay informed about industry trends, travel regulations, and new technologies to enhance the travel management process. Identify areas for process improvement and contribute to the development of best practices and standard operating procedures