End User and Application Support for the tool suite used by finance and delivery professionals to manage the end-to-end contract life cycle from sales to delivery.
The ACS Tier 1 support team has expertise in both business processes and system procedures across a wide array of tools. They are the first point of contact for end users seeking functional and technical support for ACS applications. This role is responsible for leading a team of ACS Support professionals including supervision, career counseling, providing feedback, internal and external training, issue resolution and escalation coverage.
End User Support
- Develop and maintain a thorough understanding of ACS applications and the business processes they support.
- Continuously monitor incoming inquiries to ensure all are managed within established SLAs.
- Work with other T1 leads to resolve complex questions and situations.
- Watch for trends in incoming tickets that indicate a critical problem might be developing and escalate appropriately.
- Serve as a key escalation point for leadership if a critical problem develops.
- Collaborate across the team to review and update FAQs to ensure the ACS Chat bot is up to date.
- Develop and maintain relationships with end users to stay connected to the user communities.
Application Development and Support
- Escalate tickets for observed defects and provide additional detail to Operations teams as needed.
- Attend Daily Operations calls to discuss defects and collect updates to share with impacted users.
- Coordinate participation of team members in User Acceptance Test for releases.
- Collaborate with other design/support tiers and initiative teams.
- Provide input regarding enhancement suggestions.
- Assist with prioritizing future scope based on end user feedback.
- Participate in design sessions for new functional/features or enhancements.
Training and Deployment Support
- Ensure team is up to date on all relevant changes happening in the tool suite.
- Coordinate and deliver training to team and/or end users as requested/needed.
- Support deployment efforts of tool rollouts as needed.
- Collaborate with Change Management for ongoing maintenance, and refinement of training materials, best practices, job aids, demos, support sites and FAQs.
Team Management, Process Improvement and Status Reporting
- Manage and supervise the ACS Support Tier 1 team.
- Coordinate work schedules to ensure optimal end user support.
- Provide status on end user support activity.
- Drive efforts to continuously improve and optimize support processes and procedures.
- Ensure additional workstreams and applications can be added to support model as needed.
- Perform resume review and hiring interviews as needed for open roles.
- Provide feedback, career counseling and mentoring to team.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements
- Strong proficiency of Accenture business and financial processes, including:
- Sales and Pricing
- Contract set up, Administration and Invoicing
- Contract and Corporate Forecasting
- Financial Reporting
- Contract and Internal Control Documentation
- Ability to use and understand all tools covered by the ACS Support Team (see Technical Skills).
- English fluency, both written and spoken, is required.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule within a global team to support global users.
- Ability to communicate effectively across different geographies, organizations, career levels and skill/expertise levels.
- Self-starter with strong administrative, follow-up and follow through communication skills.
- Technical proficiency in Microsoft Windows, Microsoft Office, SAP Financials & Business Reporting.
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills and ability to work on multiple problems at one time.
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills, and the ability to remain calm in stressful situations.
- Comfortable in working in a collaborative team environment.
- Supervises: ACS T1 Support Resources
- External Relationships: ACS Tier 2 and 3, CIO Operations, SAP OTC, CFM end users, Delivery end users, Application Business Leads