Job Specifications Job Description:
Accenture Mobility within Corporate Services & Sustainability runs one of the world’s largest corporate travel programs covering business travel, assignments and events across 120 countries. We provide a world-class service that allows our travellers to focus on what matters most.
The Premium Service Advisor role is a global role and part of the Mobility function within Corporate Services & Sustainability. The Premium Service Advisor is a talent mobilization interlock with the HR Market/Services leads and global and local Mobility experts for enabling talent across country borders within our policy construct. The Premium Service Advisor is aligned by the business to provide counsel and expertise, partnering with Leadership and HR Partners on mobility operational delivery.
The Premium Service Advisor provides premium services to all ML1-5 long term assignments and transfers, including overseeing business case development, investment and ROI development/discussion/approvals and is responsible for case management of such assignments between Home HR, Host HR, Business Leaders, & Assignee. The Case Manager provides expert guidance and support to business leadership and HR Partner. In addition, the Sr. Case Manager is SPOC for mobility education, knowledge, and escalations for the business. The Case Manager will also be the high touch support for special programs and services such as V&A Mobility and local pilot programs.
The responsibilities will include, but are not limited to the following;
- Lead Mobility Premium services for Market of responsibility, including Market MD approval process, executive summaries, process improvements and escalations.
- Act as main point of contact for Market business and HR leadership related to premium services.
- Deliver premium support for senior level assignees and accompanying family members.
- Deliver premium support for Mobility special programs and services.
- Manage all leadership assignments as the POC for leadership, assignee and HR Partners and coordinating with MU delivery to provide a seamless high touch service.
- Partner with leaders, HRBPs, and Mobility Market/MU leads to ensure talent mobilization plans meet business priorities.
- Develop a strong knowledge of Accenture mobility policies, researching policy details as needed in order to provide key data insights for applying policies.
- Review cost estimates, explaining cost estimate in detail to sponsors and accountable for responding to all queries from the business and assignee.
- Coordinate exceptions with business sponsor, MU team and Global Policy team.
- Provide local expertise knowledge and guidance to business leadership thus ensuring compliancy to local policies and laws.
- Build relationships with cross-functional groups that the Premium Service Advisor interacts with (e.g., Finance, Mobility Policy, Employment Tax, Legal, MU Delivery, HR for Leadership, Total Rewards etc.)
- Serve as point of contact for the MU Extended Premium team members to ensure consistency of high touch care throughout assignment/transfer lifecycle by providing training and guidance.
- Build strong business acumen and awareness of business growth plans, priority focus areas and current landscape.
- Take ownership of Mobility Executive/Stakeholder power-point presentations, Quarterly decks, etc.
- Build strong relationships with MU HR Partner’s, joining calls to build knowledge of the priorities and growth plans for headcount.
- Work to develop Premium Service Advisory Associate Managers within the team by providing guidance, training, and career counseling.
- Participate in special projects as needed.
Maximize team productivity to ensure high quality deliverables within deadlines.