At Accenture, we believe your career is about what you want to be and who you want to be. It’s about bringing your skills, your curiosity, and your best true self to your work. Here, you’ll match your ingenuity with the latest technology to do incredible things. Together, we can create positive, long-lasting change.
Sales Excellence at Accenture empowers our people to compete, win and grow. We develop everything they need to grow their client portfolios, optimize their deals and enable their sales talent, all driven by sales intelligence.
A visual storyteller with a keen eye for detail. Your approach to work mixes imagination with discipline. This allows you to think outside of the box, while working within brand guidelines. A creative collaborator with the ability to adapt to feedback, you thrive in a fast-paced environment.
The Sales Excellence Interactive Graphic Design (IGD) team helps sales teams adopt a digital approach during the sales cycle. We do this by offering a range of digital assets that work in conjunction with a wider pitch or presentation. We are seeking a Web Designer who will work with our website development team.
Interactive Graphic Design is part of the Pursuit Services team which has a global presence. The variety of work we do for major companies across the globe provides an incredible opportunity for building your skills and career.
The Web Designer will work along a global team of 7 web designers. The Web Designer will work closely with the project managers and the Web Developer team to make sure the team’s solutions are up to date with the latest UI/UX trends. A key part of the role will be ensuring that the design follows established brand identity, visually enhances content and comply with client specific requirements to allow Accenture deal teams can present complex solutions graphically.
- Support UK - Ireland market
Primary responsibilities include:
- Execute all visual design stages from content brief to final hand-off to development
- Conceptualize original website design ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex roadblocks
- Follow established visual identity as well as create original visual style as needed
- Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows and site maps to communicate interaction and design ideas
- Present and defend designs and key deliverables to peers and executive level stakeholders
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards