The Client Account HR partners with our largest and most complex client accounts and acquisitions to create a phenomenal employee and team experience where people work every day.
The CAHR role partners with a diamond client account across these dimensions and works with the DCALs to achieve the people success priorities for the account.
- Talent Strategy & Talent Development – Partner with account leadership on the creation of the talent strategy for the account including the approach for talent development and continuous learning
- Talent Planning & Rotation – Ensure a focus on pyramid refresh, role rotation and succession planning linked to the account talent strategy
- Engagement, Wellbeing & Strengths – Lead the account approach for how to have engaged people and teams including engagement survey adoption, engagement action planning, recognition, wellbeing programs and integration of strengths
- Inclusion & Diversity – Ensure there is a focus on creating inclusive and diverse teams and partner with local and account based I&D teams on key programs
- Performance Achievement – Elevate the importance of “every day” performance achievement behaviors including a focus on priority setting and feedback, and lead the client account input experience
- Leadership Development – Establish leadership development experiences for the account and serve as a coach for the leadership team