Knowledge & Skill Requirements:
- Excellent oral and written communications skills in English – this role requires a confident communicator and team player with robust interpersonal skills and a “can-do” attitude
- Some roles require intermediate proficiency in Portuguese
- Ability to work under minimal supervision and guidance, learning new responsibilities quickly
- Ability to work virtually with diverse individuals
- Excellent teaming, team-building, collaboration, and facilitation skills
- Excellent organizational / time management / data management skills
- Analytical skills; collects, researches and interprets data
- Highly proficient in following and applying processes, quickly learning Accenture Sales processes and being able to recognize and apply them (previous familiarity preferred)
- Excellent accuracy and attention to detail
- Prioritizes and plans work activities with a high degree of personal organization and the ability to supervise/coach/mentor these skills in others
- Highly proficient in Microsoft applications (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, IE, Outlook), particularly Excel
- Understanding of finance concepts for a services company
- Undergraduate degree
- English language fluency (oral and written)
- Some roles require intermediate proficiency in Portuguese.
- Business Management education desirable
- A minimum of 3-4 years of experience, with proven track record in team management
- Must support/mirror working hours for the supported Market Unit or other business area
- Must be flexible with work hours according to business needs (e.g., when interaction/conference calls with team members in other time zones is required, at mid-month and month-end peak activity periods, when a critical issue requires immediate resolution, or when covering for a colleague in another area)
- Must have good internet connectivity and distraction-free environment for working at home, in accordance with local guidelines
Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities at any time.
🏢 We have offices in CABA, Córdoba, Mar del Plata and Rosario! And if you are in other provinces our positions are remote, so you can work from home! 🌎
🌈 AT ACCENTURE, EQUALITY DRIVES INNOVATION
Did you know that Accenture was named the most diverse and inclusive company in the world? We believe that the workforce of the future is an equal workforce for all.
All decisions regarding the employment selection process will be made without distinction, exclusion or preference based on race, color, gender, sexual orientation, disability, age, religion, political or trade union opinion, nationality or socioeconomic origin or any other grounds provided by applicable law that would have the effect of nullifying or impairing equality of opportunity or treatment among candidates.
📎 Please: upload CV in English