Security Legal Counsel Manager
Descripción De La Posición
Global Legal Network (GLN) is a group of professionals operating globally from 10 countries. It provides a broad spectrum of differentiated services - focused on delivering value and innovation. We partner with Legal teams across Accenture to build efficiencies and centres of excellence related to Legal services; and through our size, geographic spread and language diversity, the Global Legal Network is able to drive quality, agility and speed in our services, aligned to Accenture’s relentless focus on maximum efficiency and operational effectiveness.
CORE and Global Services (CGS) is a group of legal professionals working and supporting different legal areas such as Compliance, Regulatory Offerings, Ethics, Procurement, Corporate Matters and the Services Areas aligned with the new offerings and technologies such as Strategy & Consulting, Song, Technology, Security and Operations.
Technology Security Role Summary: Accenture Security is a part of Accenture’s Technology service line; its goal is to help Accenture’s clients prepare for and protect against an expanding threat landscape, detect malicious activity in their environments, and respond and recover in the event of a security incident. Click here for more information on Accenture Security. The role consists of providing subject matter guidance to Accenture´s Security business, and Sales & Delivery Legal teams on Security Offerings.
- Understands Global Services Legal area needs and priorities, strategy, objectives, and opportunities
- Good understanding of relevant company policies
- Enhance subject-matter expertise (SME) in the concerned support area
- Act as a POC and escalation point for the support area
- Understand, suggest, and encourage process improvements in the support area
- Collaborate with tech teams in development of new tool or enhancement of existing ones
- Create checklists and other escalation process documents
- Represent GLN; directly liaison with internal stakeholders on various issues
- Supervise the management of company´s tools and communication records
- Identify and drive trainings for the team for upskilling and professional development
- Support implementation of new initiatives in Global Services Legal support area or within Legal/GLN
- Build credible and effective relationships with onshore counsels and within GLN team
- Effectively work with assigned team; quick conflict resolution
- Provide individuals with positive and developmental feedback
- Proactively try to ‘give back’ to GLN/Legal.
Specific Responsibilities aligned to Role
- Experience in drafting and reviewing medium/high complexity agreements and documents to be signed with partners and clients, including but not limited to Non-Disclosure agreements, Master Services agreements, Teaming Agreements, Subcontract Agreements/SOW Marketing Materials, and License Agreements, among others.
- Work with the business to assess new Security offerings, develop risk mitigation strategies and enable the go to market strategy;
- Support client opportunities as a Security SME, by providing business focused, risk based, advice to the Security Business, Sales Teams and Accenture’s client-facing Legal team.
- Team with Accenture regulatory and compliance counsel to analyze and provide advice regarding applicable regulations and anticipate the impact of regulatory changes on the business;
- Develop guidance and templates for Security offerings to enable Accenture’s client-facing Legal team to efficiently handle day-to-day contracting;
- Develop and deliver clear communications, guidance, and trainings regarding legal considerations for the offering development and sales teams
- Build and maintain strong collaborative relationships within the business and Legal organizations
- Collaborate with business and legal in support of thought leadership activities
- Help evaluate prospective acquisition targets and shape post-merger integration strategy
- Analyze and propose solutions to high-complexity contract issues and business scenarios.
- Independently handle the communication with internal clients, business teams and stakeholders on various legal matters.
- Maintain contract compliance in line with company policies and procedures and ensure issues are identified and resolved;
- Support deal shaping opportunities for specific high complexity deals, consulting as necessary.
- Ensure that all stakeholders are fully informed and engaged on a timely basis with the process and associated responsibilities.
- Execute tasks with autonomy and good judgement, independently providing effective solutions to encountered complexities and providing error-free work results.
- Lead specific ad-hoc projects, coordinating team members and aligning with other areas.
- Project management ability to follow up with business leads to coordinate completion of open actions and projects.
- Deliver training sessions to GLN team members on SME scope of work.
- Help organize the onboarding and training of new joiners, ensuring the administrative processes are completed.
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE, AND EXPERIENCE:
- Strong experience in agreement drafting, review and negotiation, identifying risks and proposing solutions (e.g. security products or services, outsourcing, technology). Understanding of or willingness to learn about(a) the cybersecurity industry, including security technologies and legal issues related to cybersecurity services; (b) Intellectual property commercial and transactional issues; and (c) applicable regulatory landscapes and their effect on service offerings.
- Demonstrate excellent interpersonal skills; be detail-oriented, have sound judgement, and be flexible.
- Demonstrate autonomy, take ownership, and drive tasks to closure
- Demonstrate promptness, accuracy and consistency with the activities supported
- Detail-oriented, sound judgement, and flexible
- Strong time management, prioritization, organizational, and analytical skills
- Able to work with internal and external teams, and understands delivery requirements
- Able to independently lead projects and teams on function specific processes
- Good understanding of Accenture offerings and function specific services performed
- Very good understanding of commercial agreements, legal and compliance principles
- Very good understanding of corporate business practices and contracting regulations
- Comfortable with technology and has experience in the use of tools & databases
- Ability to work under pressure, with exposure to senior leadership
- Effectively manage priorities and stakeholder expectations
- Build trust-based relationships by delivering on commitments.
- Open to work with and understand cross-cultures and locations throughout Accenture global organization
- Understand the value of diversity and recognize the strengths that different styles, innovative perspectives and experiences bring to Accenture
- Demonstrate inclusion and respect for all individuals regardless of gender, race, ethnicity, religion, belief, age, disability, culture, social status and/or sexuality
- Leader as well as team player, collaborative and persuasive; able to work well with executives and non-executives.
RELATIONSHIP AND REPORTING:
- May supervise team members providing services on a process/project or account/portfolio of accounts
Accenture Security business teams, Legal Contracting Counsels, Contract Managers, and other CORE Legal teams (e.g., Procurement team, Data Privacy, Information Security, etc.)