Business Operations - Global Technology MD&I Asset, Offering & Market Development Associate Manager
Buenos Aires Job No. r00144890
Descripción De La Posición
The Assets, Offering and Market Development Shared Team´s professionals support the business Operation function and business advisory services as a center of excellence for MD&I Management. Offer services through MDI Budgets completion on regulatory and organization principles compliance, Internal audits, budgeting/ Forecasting and advisory to our leadership.
- Work with portfolio MDI Partner executives to set up and coordinate the budgets, executing Annual planning, forecasting, EACs, QF and Asset Portfolio management including operational processes, reporting structure, and analyzing financial results for budget owners, leadership, and the appropriate internal organization
- Support Global Ops Leads, Market’s business and alliance priorities, responsible for Reporting, Scorecards, Metrics, QBR support working close with stakeholders
- Partner Investment Process and In-Kind Investment Reporting Process Team management
- Work collaboratively with PMO on key/strategic initiatives
- Lead Training session and coaching programs for the team
- Excellent communication, presentation skills, can do attitude, innovative spirit and dynamism are key components for the position
- Understand the Business case cycle from the budget request, moving through the deliverables to ROI
- Ensure compliance with U.S. GAAP, local statutory requirements, Accenture finance policies and procedures
- Advise on Job aids and process setup for business cases, including T&E reporting, compliance tracking and audit processes.
- Execute or assist in execution and documentation of business cases setting and financial processes: AIM Business cases numbers, actuals vs forecasts reporting, ROI and financial reporting package
- Maintain/ensure completion and archiving of Internal audit processes
- Perform or advice on Business Cases, WBS, IPAMS shutdown activities, informing the internal team
- Forecast management activities (input collection, processing, reasonableness validation, interpretation and reporting creation
- Report, analyze, communicate, and advise on Business Cases financial biweekly position. Use financial management tools (as AIM, IPAMS, PBI) to do this and taking corrective action if necessary
- Accomplish due dates based on stablished calendars, being able to achieve ownership of delegated activities.
- Participate and lead in knowledge-sharing activities locally and organizationally.
- Work with the Manager on the right size of the team to support the partner, ensure the right level of skill.
- Provide support in the development and delivery of Finance & Operational training programs in cooperation with Finance MDI and AGS Team
- Supervise and coach AOMD analysts on tools, policies and processes.
- Support and contribute to local recruiting initiatives, lead the talent discussion for each sub team and focus on developing team members skills and engagement.
**This job description reflects management's assignment of essential functions; it does not prescribe or restrict responsibilities that may be assigned**
- Reports to: AOMD Team leadership
- External Relationships: Budget owner Executives, Business Global Leads, Services and Market Executives, plus other internal business relationships (AGS, Finance, BI.WBS.Team)
- Degree (or equivalent); preferably in Finance or Accounting.
- 4+ years of experience in a Finance/ management position, or related with budgeting, Planning, Forecasting.
- Experience working with and supervising teams.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Strong organizational, time management and multi-tasking skills.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- English - Advance
- Ability to work independently
- Good interpersonal skills and an ability to establish key relationships with several key (executive and non-executive) stakeholders
Must have skills
- Proficiency English level
- Team player
- Sr. Leads exposure