People Analytics Advisory & Insights Associate Lead--Contractors
Descripción De La Posición
About our Team
Be part of a best-in-class Global People Analytics Team!
Recently awarded three gold and silver awards in the 2022 Brandon Hall Group HCM Excellence Awards, the Global People Analytics (GPA) team strives to provide Accenture business and HR leaders with strategic and operational analytics and insights to enable data-led decision making. You will progress through the variety of vibrant and challenging career paths within our team, each with a different set of skills and area of focus.
About this Role
The Advisory & Insights group is the fact of GPA to our business and HR stakeholders, providing strategic and tactical decision support enabled by data and analytics. In this role, you will develop deep understanding of the assigned business area, and apply data and analytic approaches to solving critical business questions. Our advisors work across the ecosystem to strategically influence our products, services, and offerings, based on customer feedback. This particular role will focus on advising our stakeholders in the Talent Supply Chain/Contractors space.
Reports to: Advisory & Insights Lead
Responsibilities (not an exhaustive list)
- Develop and nurture deep collaborative relationships with stakeholders, and across the ecosystem with teams that support our efforts, complement our work, and depend on the outputs we provide.
- Continually engage to understand the business objectives, priorities, challenges and opportunities. Integrate with the stakeholders' leadership teams as needed to be "at the table" for critical discussions and decisions--enabling them with data and analytics.
- Maintain a command and mastery of the data, analytics and reporting landscape, applying strategic and critical thinking to solve business issues with existing tools wherever possible.
- When needed, assess and evaluate business needs through the lens of new product development. Build user-centric but feasible requirements in partnership with products and architecture teams.
- Conduct ad hoc analyses to derive meaningful insights, as needed and based on the current needs.
- Oversee the delivery of regular/routine analytic deliverables, ensuring quality, timeliness, and relevancy.
- Assess and evaluate existing products/processes with a continual eye on optimization and innovation.
- Gather user/customer feedback on products, services, and offerings, applying feedback as needed with a focus on continual improvement.
- Identify and champion self-enablement, and participate in learning/change activities aimed to bring awareness and promote data fluency and tool/solution adoption.
- Understand and apply new and different methodologies for solving analytic-based problems.
- Supervise the work of junior team members assigned to the same business area, providing continual coaching, feedback, and development.
Education & Experience
- 4-8 years experience in a relevant field such as business, HR, finance, operations, supply chain, data & analytics.
- Demonstrated progression of responsibilities in scope, complexity, degree of exposure to senior leadership.
- Advanced or specialized education, training, certification in relevant topics such as data, applied intelligence, analytics, statistics, research, data governance, information security, decision support.
- Experience in the HR domain or working with HR professionals/leaders
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to effectively manage multiple priorities, urgent/high priority issues, all with little supervision.
- Strong relationship development, expectations management, and negotiation skills.
- Ability to think broadly/strategically, yet operate tactically when needed.
- Excellent data analytics, interpretation, and visualization skills.
- Ability to tell meaningful stories using data.
- Advanced skills with relevant analytic tools: MS Excel, PowerBI, Power Query, Qlik, Tableau, etc.
- Project planning, delivery, and management skills.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Ability to work effectively with people at all levels, including senior leaders.
- Experience with HR systems, tools, processes, including Workday.
- Direct experience in HR/people analytics, data, reporting roles.
To be filled by the recruiter