Accenture’s Ethics Programs team seeking is seeking an experienced professional to join our team supporting our Ethics Programs. The team oversees Accenture’s global ethics programs including Accenture’s Code of Business Ethics, Conduct Counts, required Ethics and Compliance training, Policies Oversight, Personal Conflicts of Interest, and V&A Compliance. As an associate manager on the team, you will report to the Director of Ethics Programs and work closely with the managers and other team members to support the growth and evolution of our mature program.
Help all the teams in our organization to lead the future. Be part of the technological innovation that we bring to our clients.
Work for the world without leaving your place, perform incredible tasks without having to move from your city.
Being part of our internal business unit working with the internal client of the company.
📌A unique workplace, discover the benefits we have for you:
🍔 Orders Now
👩⚕️ Prepay Swiss Medical at no cost for you and your primary family group
💻 Refund of Connectivity
💪 100% Bonus Gym
🌎 Vacation balance flexibility
💯 Flex day
📚 Bonus certifications
🎂 Birthday day off
🗓 Accenture Days: 5 extra days off per year.
🤟🏽Flexible benefits package
👨👩👦👦 Extended Paternity & Maternity Leave
💰 Financial Aid for Daycare and many ➕!
We want you to get the tools you need to keep learning, growing, and making a difference in the world.
We have areas of value for your growth, both professional and personal. You will be able to access exclusive courses and certifications.
📌 What Challenges Await You:
- Work with Ethics Programs managers to support projects which are strategic to achieving Ethics Programs' desired business outcomes;
- Support the design and implementation of programs enhancements or other key initiatives;
- Drive completion of policies-related initiatives;
- Conduct analysis on data to identify trends and produce data-driven insights to inform decisions related to all Ethics Programs;
- Create and manage work plans and key dependencies, ensuring program objectives are being met; consistent reporting on project status;
- Conduct external benchmarking and research related to best practices and emerging trends;
- Assist with program assessments to identify process improvements;
- Support external recognition/award processes;
- Create job aids and guidance materials for audiences outside the team;
- Support regular reporting against internal controls and audit requests (internal and external).