Be part of a best-in-class Global People Analytics Team! We are a global, award-winning people analytics team providing talent insights and managing all HR data needs for Accenture, recently awarded three gold and silver awards in the 2022 Brandon Hall Group HCM Excellence Awards.
Our expertise lies in leveraging new, agile solutions, innovations, and multi-platform technology in the best way possible to solve business problems and derive data-driven talent insights translated into stories which inform operational and executive decisions across the value chain.
The Global People Analytics (GPA) team comprises skilled analytics, reporting, solution architecture, product owner, development, data science, and change management/training professionals around the world whose mission is to provide Accenture business and HR leaders with strategic and operational analytics and insights to enable data-led decision making. You will progress through the variety of vibrant and challenging career paths within our team, each with a different set of skills and area of focus.
In the Advisory & Insights role you will be the face of GPA to our stakeholders and customers, providing strategic decision support. You will also work across the ecosystem to strategically influence our products, services, and offerings based on customer feedback.
This is an amazing opportunity to support Accenture Intelligent Platform Services (IPS), one of Accenture’s strategic growth priorities. Accenture IPS helps clients realize the full potential of the world’s most powerful platforms and partners closely with the leading platform providers.
- Serves as the face of the team, advising our senior stakeholders in addressing the most complex analytic needs and challenges in the talent/HR space.
- Effectively designs and delivers service offerings that address the nuanced and complex needs of our business.
- Communicates priorities and needs to others on the team to influence and drive the vision and roadmap of our products by understanding the overall strategy, priorities, and objectives of the assigned customer segment.
- Work with the assigned customer segment to understand their analytics and insights needs and wherever possible utilize existing digital tools to shape the solution. Assess and recommend solutions for gaps that are found. Create insights from tools that are actionable to deliver high value.
- Lead on standard and ad hoc deeper dive analysis, to better understand root cause and or the business outcomes through the use of advanced analysis.
- Advocates for the modern/digital HR and GPA strategy agenda with a focus on driving analytic and reporting capabilities, solutions, products, offerings, and services, contributing to training and education initiatives to build awareness.
- Partner with our cross-functional teams to identify and recommend enhancements in Workday and digital tools.
- Indirectly coordinate the work of other team members (small team).