Qualifications and Skills Requirements
- Bachelor's Degree (Economics, Communications, Criminology, etc.) or currently studying.
- Experience in fraud prevention related field(s), including fraud detection, investigation, forensic accounting, or similar disciplines within Payments, Procurement, T&E and other related processes (internal controls, Internal Audit, Compliance or Regulatory).
- English level: Intermediate/Advanced (oral and written).
- Ability to work independently and efficiently with minimum supervision.
- Establish and maintain active relationship within members of the team to achieve a successful teamwork environment
🌈 AT ACCENTURE, EQUALITY DRIVES INNOVATION
Did you know that Accenture was named the most diverse and inclusive company in the world?
We believe that the workforce of the future is an equal workforce for all.
All decisions regarding the employment selection process will be made without distinction, exclusion or preference based on race, color, gender, sexual orientation, disability, age, religion, political or trade union opinion, nationality or socioeconomic origin or any other grounds provided by applicable law that would have the effect of nullifying or impairing equality of opportunity or treatment among candidates.