Descripción De La Posición
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world.
Accenture Research is a global, award-winning team providing insights and analysis to Accenture and its clients throughout the world. Joining Accenture Research translates into continual opportunities to expand on what you can do and the impact that you can make. Our researchers come together with a wide variety of skills and backgrounds to create talented teams of problem-solvers. We hope you’ll want to join us!
About Accenture Research
Accenture Research shapes trends and creates data driven insights about the most pressing issues global organizations face. Combining the power of innovative research techniques with a deep understanding of our clients’ industries, our team of 300 researchers and analysts spans 20 countries and publishes hundreds of reports, articles and points of view every year. Our thought-provoking research—supported by proprietary data and partnerships with leading organizations, such as MIT and Harvard— guides our innovations and allows us to transform theories and fresh ideas into real world solutions for our clients.
Our researchers work as a virtual team of deep experts. Most specialize in an Industry (such as Financial Services or Consumer Goods) or a Business (such as Technology or Operations); some bring a particular research skill (such as survey research or economic modeling) and many combine two or more areas of expertise. On any given project, we will bring together researchers with the best combination of industry, geographic and technical skills to collaborate and provide the relevant expertise for the task.
This opening is for the role of Capital Markets Industry Research Specialist to support the Americas needs of Accenture’s Capital Markets Industry practice. The support will be focused more specifically on supporting the North America and South America consulting practices focused on Capital markets. From an industry segment standpoint, this role covers the Asset Management, Wealth Management, Investment Banking and Market Infrastructure sectors. This person will also support local corporate finance team members and local market research projects as well.
The successful candidate will work closely with the North America Capital Markets Research Lead to produce content related to technology developments, investment product trends, ESG developments, local capital markets issues, capital markets as a force for good, M&A and deals, among other issues. He / she will produce earnings analyses and develop quarterly industry trends publications by working alongside the NA CM Research Lead. This person will also play a supporting role in developing thought leadership projects by focusing on the data aspect of the content. He / she will support topical ad hoc projects as needed within Capital Markets, Corporate Finance and local market as needed.
A sound knowledge of the above listed Capital Markets sectors is advantageous. However, the willingness to want to learn about them is critically important. At the same time, the candidate is expected to build a pipeline of work to ensure he / she is supporting customers and the line manager efficiency and effectively in-time.
Core Research Skills Required:
- Experience or strong interest in the Asset Management, Wealth Management, Investment Banking and Market Infrastructure space
- Experience in and/or strong knowledge of the Banking / Payments industry is a plus
- Track record in research and analysis in a professional setting
- Strong analytical skills - can identify errors and – more importantly – tell a story based on data, such as financial information
- An understanding of financial reports, accounting and valuation
- Ability to write in a clear, concise and compelling way
- Ability to present research findings to members of the research team as well as Accenture executives
- Experience in packaging, synthesizing and presenting research deliverables
- Experience in using subscribed databases (e.g Dow Jones Factiva, CapitalIQ)
- Working experience in a team of research professionals, using research tools and methodologies and providing research output on a regular basis
- Ability to synthesize and deliver outputs on time, to specifications, and with original insights
- Well-versed in using visualization tools like Power BI is an added advantage
- Ability to communicate deadlines and balance multiple projects at the same time
- A familiarity with core industry concepts and trends, key players, business models and the overall investment landscape
- An understanding of financial terminology and economic concepts
- An appreciation of the interconnection and intersection of the Capital Markets industry and Technology
- An interest in the cryptocurrency economy, including Web3.0/Defi
- Consulting Firm Skills:
- Engaged. Intellectual curiosity and desire to learn more
- Working across borders: ability to work with people and complex multi-country research projects
- Entrepreneurial. Willing to take ownership of building a project pipeline
- Self-starter. Will look to consistently and demonstrably add value with little supervision over time
- Communication. Strong communications skills and good interpersonal skills in one-to-one and team settings
- Teamwork. Experience in teamwork and collaboration in a professional setting
- Project management. Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously and prioritize appropriately and effectively
- Attitude. Positive, can-do and solution-oriented mindset and practicing effective diplomacy working with Accenture colleagues outside the research team
- Data-driven. In all that we do, which can include working closely with data scientists in the research team.
- A bachelor’s degree, preferably in economics, business, finance or other related areas. A post-graduate degree / qualification in finance is preferred but not essential.
- Language: Please note that fluency in English is required for this role. Other languages are a plus, especially Spanish.
- Work experience: 4+ years of business experience, ideally within a business facing research department or management / strategy consultancy / equity brokerage firm / or equivalent skills/experience.
🌈 AT ACCENTURE, EQUALITY DRIVES INNOVATION
Did you know that Accenture was named the most diverse and inclusive company in the world?
We believe that the workforce of the future is an equal workforce for all.
All decisions regarding the employment selection process will be made without distinction, exclusion or preference based on race, color, gender, sexual orientation, disability, age, religion, political or trade union opinion, nationality or socioeconomic origin or any other grounds provided by applicable law that would have the effect of nullifying or impairing equality of opportunity or treatment among candidates.
Igualdad de oportunidades laborales
Todas las decisiones referidas al empleo se tomarán sin discriminar por edad, raza, credo, color, religión, sexo, nacionalidad, linaje, discapacidad, situación de excombatiente o veterano de guerra, orientación sexual, identidad o expresión de género, información genética, estado civil, ciudadanía, ni ningún otro factor protegido por la legislación nacional, provincial o local.
Como parte del proceso de contratación no se obligará a los candidatos a divulgar registros penales cancelados o cerrados referidos a condenas judiciales o arrestos. Accenture tiene el compromiso de proporcionar oportunidades laborales a nuestros excombatientes, veteranas y veteranos de guerra.
La vida en Accenture
Trabajá donde estés inspirado a explorar tus pasiones y donde tus talentos se nutran y cultiven. Innová con las tecnologías de vanguardia aplicadas a algunos de los proyectos más interesantes que te puedas imaginar.
Capacitación y desarrollo
Dedicá tiempo a capacitarte y aprender en todo momento, utilizando nuestros centros de aprendizaje regionales, nuestros connected classrooms, cursos online y learning boards.
Más información sobre Accenture
Nuestras más de 700.000 personas en más de 120 países, combinan una experiencia inigualable y habilidades especializadas en más de 40 industrias. Adoptamos el poder del cambio para crear valor y éxito compartido para nuestros clientes, personas, accionistas, socios y comunidades.