- Al least 3-6 years of experience in Consumer Goods & Services Industry or Consulting firms.
- Has worked in the Analytics Team (as part of the firm itself or as part of consulting organization) for leading CGS companies like Unilever, P&G, Nestle, Coca Cola, PepsiCo, ABInBev, Mondelez, Arcor, etc.
- Have worked in developed & implemented analytics model-based solutions addressing challenges like Route-to-market, Route Optimization (Traveling Salesman), Outlet Segmentation/Churn/Cross-sell or Upsell, Incentive Management, Revenue Optimization (Pricing, Portfolio/Assortment, Promotion), Marketing Mix Modeling, Consumer targeting, etc.
- Strong understanding of sales & marketing function & business questions in CPG context.
- Basic understanding of data maturity challenges, and experience with defining analytics operating model based on data governance, architecture, security principles.
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills.
- Experience with delivering offering related work within a large, heavily matrixed company environment.
- Able to work independent to solve problems and contribute to desired outcomes.
- Desire to learn, with a growth mindset.
- Advanced English (mandatory).
- CV in English (mandatory).
IF YOU PROFILE MATCHES THESE REQUIREMENTS:
- Helped clients sharpen their business strategy by implementing analytical models using techniques like Linear Regression, Logistic regression, Bayesian regression, Factor analysis, Cluster analysis, Sampling, ARIMA that support the realization of business objectives.
- Constructed business case and value analysis e.g. market share improvement, sales uplift, cost optimization etc.
- Performed Research and Analysis of client’s business, market, competitors. Interpreted data in context of industry and company specific issues
- Implemented analytics solution ecosystem with basic understanding of technology stack (GCP, Azure, AWS).
- Developed/debugged scripts in Python/R
- Reported the impact/outcome of the analysis leveraging strong analytical & presentation skills (PowerPoint, Excel and BI tools like PowerBI, Qlik)
- Understanding of Machine learning, IoT, Agile Methodologies, MapReduce, Hadoop, Hive, Spark, Cloud Platforms etc. is a plus
¡A unique workplace. Discover the benefits we have for you!
Credits at PedidosYa
Health insurance - Swiss Medical
Connectivity and Electricity Services
Gym VIP Pass
Days off from the first year of service
Flexible Work Shift
Bonus in Higher Education certifications
Day off on your Birthday
Paternity & Extended Maternity Leave
➕ more benefits
We have offices in CABA, GBA Norte, La Plata, Mar del Plata and Rosario!
We also have several position that are 100% remote, so you can join us working from home!
We want you to get the tools you need to keep learning, growing, and making a difference in the world.
We have areas of value for your growth, both professionally and personally. You can access exclusive courses and certifications.
AT ACCENTURE, EQUALITY DRIVES INNOVATION
Did you know that Accenture was voted the most diverse and inclusive company in the world? We believe that the workforce of the future is an equal force for all.
All decisions regarding the job selection process will be made without any distinction, exclusion or preference based on race, color, gender, sexual orientation, disability, age, religion, political or union opinion, nationality or socioeconomic origin, or any other another provided for in current legislation, which has the effect of nullifying or altering equal opportunities or treatment between candidates.