Utilities Industry - Management Consulting Manager
Descripción De La Posición
🏢 Work with purpose. Make your vision come true!
- Transform the world's leading organizations by solving the most complex challenges they face. Design and executive innovative business solutions that improve the way the world works and lives.
- Work at the heart of the finest global Utilities organizations where you will collaborate on innovative projects bringing your deep industry knowledge and creativity.
- Make change happen by integrating skills and experience in strategy, consulting, digital, technology, security and operations.
HOW WILL YOUR EVERYDAY BE? 💥
- Participate in large global programs which help Utilities clients design and implement new business processes, organization capabilities and digitally enabled solutions to provide them with the necessary strategies and tools to position their organizations for high performance.
- Work as a part of a multi-disciplinary global team on defining solutions for complex projects focusing CIS, Device Management, Energy Data Management, Advance Meter Infrastructure, Smart grid, GIS, MDM.
- Experience of 6-10 years working with asset management systems (EAM, IBM Maximo desirable) or workforce management (Clicksoftware, Salesforce, ServiceMax desirable).
- Experience in EAM/ WFM system implementations for Utilities clients.
- Certifications in EAM/ WFM asset system (desirable).
- Knowledge of platforms (like Oracle, SAP, Salesforce) and platform implementation is desirable
- Utilities Service Model, Process Design and Digital Transformation & Automation
- Knowledge on business transformation and project lifecycle frameworks and approaches (Desirable).
- Exposure to product implementations teams or solution roadmap teams to detail business requirements, work with product development teams across development life cycle stages – estimation, requirements detailing, functional specification, Testing (Desirable)
- Project Management (Mandatory), Agile Methodology (Desirable)
- Management Consulting (Desirable)
- English Advanced (mandatory)
- Design and modeling of linear assets, low, medium and high voltage structures.
- Possess technical skills for analysis of new integration interfaces with other systems.
- Generation of statiscal models for failure prediction and preventive maintenance.
- Evaluation of impacts due to network updates.
- Should be able to engage with client, delivery team and other stakeholders across different geographies, drive client workshops, gather detailed user stories/requirements.
📌 ¡A unique workplace. Discover the benefits we have for you!
🍔 Credits at PedidosYa
👩⚕️ Health insurance - Swiss Medical
💻 Connectivity and Electricity Services
💪 Gym VIP Pass
🗓 Days off from the first year of service
🌎 Flexible holidays
💯 Flexible Work Shift
📚 Bonus in Higher Education certifications
🎂 Day off on your Birthday
👨👩👦👦 Paternity & Extended Maternity Leave
💰 Daycare reimbursement
➕ more benefits
🏢 We have offices in CABA, GBA Norte, La Plata, Mar del Plata and Rosario!
🌎 We also have several position that are 100% remote, so you can join us working from home!
We want you to get the tools you need to keep learning, growing, and making a difference in the world.
We have areas of value for your growth, both professionally and personally. You can access exclusive courses and certifications.
🌈 AT ACCENTURE, EQUALITY DRIVES INNOVATION
Did you know that Accenture was voted the most diverse and inclusive company in the world? We believe that the workforce of the future is an equal force for all.
All decisions regarding the job selection process will be made without any distinction, exclusion or preference based on race, color, gender, sexual orientation, disability, age, religion, political or union opinion, nationality or socioeconomic origin, or any other another provided for in current legislation, which has the effect of nullifying or altering equal opportunities or treatment between candidates.