Lugar de trabajo: Buenos Aires
Regional Description: Argentina
Número de la posición: 00676111 00676111_es
•Execute assigned CMT key management reports in line with the monthly schedule
•Assist with design of insightful report views (Excel-based, tool-based or Dashboards)
•Manage ad hoc analysis and reporting requests as needed
•Provide MMS support to the CMT OG Operations Team, participating in centrally managed tasks.
•Provide interpretation of reports to CMT management as requested, including identification and analysis of trends and data
•Act as back up to CMT R&A team members, providing reporting and analytics coverage
•Help train new joiners to the CMT R&A team
•Participate in special projects, ad hoc initiatives as required.
You will report to Lisa Swigert, CMT OG Associate Manager. You will work virtually with Lisa who is based in the USA, and other members of the CMT R&A Team in the USA and Philippines. You will be provided with a high degree of training, advice and support during your initial 6 months with the team, and on an ongoing basis as required after that.
• Degree educated or equivalent relevant studies/qualifications (Business Statistics, Information Management or related field preferred).
• Strong written and spoken English skills; good communicator and team player with a “can-do” attitude
Professional Skill Requirements
•2+ years' prior experience in a defined Reporting role; commercial awareness and business acumen is desirable
• Advanced Excel skills with a focus on pivot and slicer functionality
• Proactive, accurate and detail-oriented with a strong business results-focus; proven ability to plan and reassess priorities in order to meet tight deadlines
• Highly self-motivated and able to work effectively with variety of stakeholders; confident when dealing with all levels of staff including Managing Directors and executives
• Team player with willingness to learn and help out where needed, with the ability to work under pressure and take on additional responsibility when trained
• Willing to work a flexible schedule, including occasional evenings, national holidays (time off in lieu will be given)
• Previous knowledge of Accenture and MMS Opportunity Management experience would be highly desirable
• Expectation is that successful candidate will remain in role for at least 24 months due to the complexity of the role.
Comenzar a buscar aquí: Ingresar nombre de la posición, habilidad, nivel de experiencia o ciudad
Te invitamos a ingresar a Accenture Talent Connection, seguir nuestro blog o suscribirte a nuestras alertas de empleo.