Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
People in the Corporate Function career track contribute to the running of Accenture as a high- performance business through specialization within a specific functional area, and grow into internally focused roles by deepening their skills and/or developing new skills within an internal functional area.
Legal and Commercial Services professionals deliver and coordinate legal, contract and commercial advice and counsel in support of Accenture's or our clients' business, working to manage and mitigate risk and ensure ethical behavior and compliance with laws and company policies.
Contract Management professionals review, draft and negotiate complex client, procurement, alliance, joint venture, mergers and acquisitions, licensing and other contracts within a corporate environment.
A professional at this position level within Accenture has the following responsibilities:
- Analyzes and solves problems that are lower complexity and may be routine in nature, requiring varied responses depending on the situation.
- Interacts with peers within Accenture before updating supervisors.
- Likely has some interactions with non-management levels at the client and/or within Accenture.
- Receives minimal instruction on daily work tasks and a moderate level of instruction on new assignments.
- Decisions impact own work and may impact the work of others.
- Individual contributor and/or oversees a small work effort and/or team.
Provide operational support to the Geo Legal team in Brazil:
- Maintain sharepoint sites;
- Review legal documents;
- Assist senior members of the team with the daily delivery of their duties;
- Schedule and attend meetings and conf. calls, take notes and follow up on pending actions from each participant;
- Liase with Accenture areas such as Procurement, Marketing, Finance, HR and other internal Legal clients.