Lugar de trabajo: Buenos Aires
Regional Description: Argentina
Número de la posición: 00427693 00427693_es
Accenture is a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company. Combining unparalleled experience, comprehensive capabilities across all industries and business functions, and extensive research on the world's most successful companies, Accenture collaborates with clients to help them become high-performance businesses and governments. Its home page is www.accenture.com.
Accenture Technology Solutions is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Accenture that employs technology enthusiasts who focus on application development, systems administration work, and software maintenance providing practical programming and technology implementation for business.
If you join Accenture you can make great ideas happen for some of the world's most dynamic companies. With broad global resources and deep technical know-how, we collaborate with clients to cultivate ideas and deliver results. Choose a career at Accenture and enjoy an innovative environment where challenging and interesting work is part of daily life.
We are looking to incorporate Web Designers and Front End Developers Junior, Senior and Semi-Senior to develop technology solutions designed to run on Microsoft operating systems.
Web Designers and Front End Developers will be responsible for both the development of dynamic Web sites and Web applications and XML Web services using ASP.NET, a Web application framework for Microsoft.
• Student or Graduate Graphic Design, Web Design, Multimedia Design, Engineering, Programming, and related
• Basic-Intermediate-Advanced Photoshop and Illustrator
• Intermediate-advanced Level of English.
• Full time availability
Nice to have:
• Expression Blend and XAML front-end development (Windows 8, Windows Phone, Silverlight, WPF).
• SharePoint branding.
Professional Skill Requirements
• Ability to contribute to a high-performing, motivated workgroup by applying interpersonal and collaboration skills to achieve project goals and realize value
• Ability to contribute to the creation of an environment that facilitates high performance and motivates individuals to work collaboratively as a team
• Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
• Desire to work in an information systems environment
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Good time management skills
• Basic project management skills
What do we offer as an employer? Challenges. Team. Training. Recognition. Career Development. Motivation. Joining Accenture translates into continual opportunities to expand on what you can do. Challenge yourself with interesting work focused on delivering innovation and proven solutions. If this is what you are looking for, Accenture is your place.
Accenture does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other basis covered by local law
Comenzar a buscar aquí: Ingresar nombre de la posición, habilidad, nivel de experiencia o ciudad
Te invitamos a ingresar a Accenture Talent Connection, seguir nuestro blog o suscribirte a nuestras alertas de empleo.