Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
Be the engine that powers Accenture, a $30 billion company that provides consulting and outsourcing services to more than 40 industries--including 89 of the FORTUNE 100, and governments around the world. Our Corporate Functions people offer the essential expertise that enables our more than 336,000 employees to deliver high performance to our clients. Whether you work directly with clients or manage important internal initiatives and efforts, you’ll find amazing opportunities to make a measurable difference. Build a career at a company that can take you anywhere—join the Accenture Adventure.
Legal and Commercial Services professionals deliver and coordinate legal, contract and commercial advice and counsel in support of Accenture's or our clients' business, working to manage and mitigate risk and ensure ethical behavior and compliance with laws and company policies.
The person should be able to:
- Provide general legal support to internal clients (Accenture internal business team or on-shore legal team within the Contracting team) in different geographies by reviewing and negotiating different types of agreements related to the provision of services, including, but not limited to Non-Disclosure Agreements, Master Services Agreements, Subcontracts, Software License Agreements, in accordance with company policies and procedures, applicable laws, and customer requirements.
- Review Non-Disclosure Agreements (NDAs), Request for Proposals (RFP), Proposals (Responses to RFPs), Arrangement Letters/Statement of Work, Subcontract Agreements, Marketing Materials, Local Country Agreements, Change Orders, Teaming Agreements, Services Agreements, Due Diligence Memos, Software License Agreements, and any other contract/document related thereto and/or related to the provision of services by Accenture.
- Negotiate NDAs, Statement of Works, Arrangement Letters, Change Orders, Teaming Agreements, Subcontracts, Local Country Agreements, Master Services Agreements, Software License Agreements, and other contracts with internal client and external client when needed;
- Develop other team members’ technical skills by helping local coordinators and supervisors in preparing checklists and training materials relating to the review of NDAs, RFP, Proposals, Arrangement Letters, Change Order, Statement of Work, Master Services Agreements, Software License Agreements, etc., and conducting any such trainings;
- Independently handle the communication with internal clients (and external client on a required basis only), stakeholders and deal teams on various legal and commercial issues relating to the provision of services by Accenture (includes, for example, internal calls with the business team to discuss legal/commercial concerns arising from the review/negotiation of a services agreement with a given client);
- Maintain contract awareness in line with company policies and procedures, and ensure legal/commercial issues are resolved in a timely manner following company internal procedures (including escalating any legal issues to line manager, as applicable);
- Independently work at smaller engagements and/or work within internal client at a large, complex engagement.
- Assist local coordinators and supervisors with the recruiting process (of potential candidates);
- Coach, mentor, and supervise peers at lower levels (Level 10 to 12). Responsible for providing such individuals with positive and developmental feedback, and for recommending any specific training initiatives aimed at improving such individuals’ performance and/or cultivate their potential; and
- Actively participate in LGSC global activities and initiatives and/or internal clients initiatives.