Why Accenture? To discover the energy and commitment we devote to our customers by transforming their working method with the most advanced technologies. At Accenture, you'll grow as a member of an international network. Each day, you’ll make a difference using whatever makes you unique.
Create and Implements new end to end Payroll process and services, including payroll programs, initiatives and operations leveraging and, where needed, adapting existing methods and procedures. Contribute to payroll insight and solutions, payroll calculations, compliance and delivery.
Manage small teams and/or work efforts and be responsible of:
Develop and Execute the Strategy
- Act as a point of a contact for programs, initiatives, and operations
- Support program/project communications to keep relevant stakeholders informed and engaged
- Execute timely delivery
- Partner with client teams to deliver financial results that are compliant with US GAAP and internal controls as well as with all statutory and tax requirements of all jurisdictions
- Manage corporate tax functions to achieve and maintain favorable and stable tax rates across our business and geographies
Prepare and interpret financial plans and reports
- Establish drive alignment and measure long-range, annual and quarterly financial targets
- Prepare and interpret financial reports monitoring and assessing results for patterns, trends and potential opportunities
- Manage Accenture’s liquidity, investing and hedging strategies to minimize fiscal risk and support strategic growth
- Reduce portfolio risk by delivering quality at the source; ensure strong business cases for our clients and for Accenture from deal-shaping through execution
Process input data
- Identifies payroll key steps and logically organizes own work to meet deadlines
- Accurately organizes large amounts of information. And upload all entries in the payroll system
- Identify and keep informed all stakeholders involved in the Payroll Process
- Knows and manage moderate all Payroll tools and sites
- Making Update the task and process in the payroll manual and job aids
- Track the performance issues and risks regards the monthly payroll
- Know all output that payroll performance after monthly payment
- Execute the payroll standard reports in the payroll systems
Process Payroll calculation
- Remains calm and focused when under pressure, during the payroll payment.
- Support the payroll payment in order to mitigate of operations risks and issues.
- Recognizes what issues need to be raised, to whom and when.
- Keeps supervisors and others informed and involved as issues develop.
Why we would choose you? The challenges you face reflect your ambitions; this is your chance. To stand out and face them in the best way you have:
- From 4 to 5 years’ experience in Payroll process and services for Medium-Large companies
- You speak and write English fluently
- You love to share and learn different things
- Every day is a new challenge for you and an opportunity to learn something new
Are you determined to face and beat off the challenges this role brings even if you don't have all the required qualifications? Apply and tell us how you can make a difference.
POSIZIONI SIMILI VICINO A TE
Federal - Pricing Specialist
pubblicato 3 giorni fa
USA IL - Chicago
Corporate Development Transaction Services (CDTS) Specialist
pubblicato 3 giorni fa
Corporate Development and Transaction Services Specialist
pubblicato 4 giorni fa
Life at Accenture
Lavora in un luogo in cui puoi esplorare le tue passioni e dove puoi coltivare i tuoi talenti. Innova con tecnologie all'avanguardia e prendi parte ad alcuni dei progetti più interessanti che si possano immaginare.
In Accenture più di 500.000 talenti combinano ogni giorno tecnologia e ingegno umano, servendo clienti in oltre 120 paesi. Accenture abbraccia la potenza del cambiamento per creare valore e successo condiviso per i clienti, le persone, gli azionisti, i partner e le comunità.