Lavora Al Cuore Del Cambiamento
The HR Partner establishes deep and personalized relationships with practice leaders and with our collaborators, and proactively supports our people throughout their life, career and project experiences.
HR Partners must have good communication, relationship management and customer service skills.
You will join the S&C Market Wide Europe HR team, that support ~1,600 employees across Europe and have a dedicated population. In close relationship with the other S&C MW HR Partners and S&C MW HR Lead you will have the following.
● Provide personalized support to employees by connecting them to projects, training them in the roles for which they are "best suited", balancing career goals and business priorities
● Have honest and transparent conversations, with compassion and empathy to help people develop, keeping in mind both the main priorities of the practice and personal priorities
● Connect with Business Leaders to understand business strategy and cascade S&C HR Strategy Inform the S&C MW HR Lead of any HR issues impacting the Practice Business (hiring, Chargeability, Turnover, …)
● Work with HR departments to understand talent priorities and programs and educate employees about specific opportunities
● Be aware of individuals’ availability and work with business / employees to make sure the team has the support they need to manage their availability and find suitable activities and discuss aspects like recruiting with the business in case of low availability
● Proactively work with employees to ensure critical employee information is up-to-date and accurate
● Facilitate learning programs for employee participation and skills development
● Manage the main HR processes:
- Availability management
- Assist in talent discussions
- Manage separations and retentions,
- Report team and individual’s productivity and produce analysis to spot and address any issues,
- Collaborate with recruiting team to facilitate hiring,
- Manage basic career guidance issues,
- Conduct sessions on the commitment / performance and development of professional advisors,
- Monitor friction and anticipate potential defections of Key Talents;
- Promote and support the compensation process,
- Plan, design and communicate survey results when possible/ available (Conduct Counts, GPTW, TGPS…)
Le tue caratteristiche
● Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience, preferably with a focus on Human Resource Management
● Minimum of 5 years of work experience
● Advocate for inclusion and diversity
● Good knowledge of Workday for Accenture
● Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration in a professional environment.
● English: Fluent
● Excel skills
● Having worked in European role will be a plus
● Comfortable to work with fast paced and agile environment
COVID-19 update: la sicurezza dei nostri candidati, del nostro personale e delle rispettive loro famiglie continua ad essere una priorità assoluta. Il processo di selezione verrà quindi gestito in virtuale tramite la migliore modalità a tua disposizione.
Life at Accenture
Lavora in un luogo in cui puoi esplorare le tue passioni e dove puoi coltivare i tuoi talenti. Innova con tecnologie all'avanguardia e prendi parte ad alcuni dei progetti più interessanti che si possano immaginare.
Ambiente di lavoro
Dai il meglio di te ogni giorno, in un ambiente di lavoro che favorisce l'innovazione in tutto ciò che fai
Formazione e sviluppo
Con cinque centri di apprendimento regionali, classi connesse, corsi online e moduli di apprendimento, puoi prenderti il tempo per imparare, e farlo sempre
In Accenture più di 700.000 talenti combinano ogni giorno tecnologia e ingegno umano, servendo clienti in oltre 120 paesi. Accenture abbraccia la potenza del cambiamento per creare valore e successo condiviso per i clienti, le persone, gli azionisti, i partner e le comunità.