Industry X - Smart Connected Solutions Expert
Lavora Al Cuore Del Cambiamento
Why Accenture? To discover the energy and commitment we devote to our customers by evolving their connected business, transforming their products, how they work and perform, with the most advanced technologies. At Accenture, you will grow as a member of an international professional network of people each with inimitable skills and knowledge to bring the best to our clients. Each day, you will make a difference using whatever makes you unique.
Location: Rome, Milan, Turin.
Are you fascinated by the effects that the digital revolution is bringing to the world of the Connected Products? At Accenture Industry X, you will support our customers in business model evolution and the technological paradigm shift to move from a product-centric mindset to a data-driven product and service innovation provided by always-connected machines.
In a multidisciplinary Smart Connected Solutions team, you will face a fast-growing market by:
· Analyzing market evolution driven by Smart Connected Products
· Defining the business strategy and technology impacts on Products, Services and Organizations
· Designing strategic roadmaps and ecosystems to support the business transformation by fostering innovation with new ideas, use cases, capabilities, technologies
· Creating partnerships with stakeholders in the target sector to expand the commercial offer
· Managing consulting projects focusing on Smart Connected Solutions transformation across different Industries (Automotive, Aerospace & Defense, Industrial Equipment, Consumer Goods, High Tech,…).
· Interacting with Client’s Marketing, IT, Engineering and IoT departments, and 3rd parties, being able to translate Clients’ business requirements into functional.
· Managing the lifecycle of delivery projects for analysis on IoT platforms, digital product development, Service design and digital provision, Functional and Technical design
· Contributing to shape and optimize the offerings, interacting with global practice and local market unit functions
· Contributing to thought leadership content development, papers and marketing material and events.
Le tue caratteristiche
Why would we choose you? The challenges you face reflect your ambitions; this is your chance. To stand out and face them in the best way you have:
Minimum 4 years of experience in IoT Platforms, Connected Product & Services across industries.
Excellent understanding of the role of the Internet of Things in relations to Products, Platforms and Services and digital products design and developments.
A Computer Science, Telecommunications, Electronic or Management Engineering or Economics Master’s degree
Entrepreneurial and collaborative mindset
Fluent English spoken and Written.
Are you determined to face and beat off the challenges this role brings even if you don't have all the required qualifications? Apply and tell us how you can make a difference.
Find out how best to prepare for our selection process and discover what is important to us: https://www.accenture.com/it-it/careers/