Why Accenture? To discover the energy and commitment we devote to our customers by transforming their working methods with the most advanced technologies. At Accenture, you'll grow as a member of an international network. Each day, you’ll make a difference using whatever makes you unique.
Our Capability Network professionals support consulting teams in Europe, to deliver cutting-edge expertise and measurable value to Accenture clients all around the world. Join a global network of more than 3,000 professionals, providing specialized and strategic industry and functional consulting support from key locations in Europe. You will be working in a multinational environment, with the opportunity to implement challenging projects, working with multinational companies.
Capability Network “CFO & Enterprise Value” Consultant
We are expanding the Capability Network “CFO & Enterprise Value” team in Milan and Rome, and we are looking for a Finance & Enterprise Performance Management Consultant.
Help us design innovative Digital and Analytics solutions to implement Digital Finance services for our international customers.
You will be supported by senior colleagues and manage project activities including project management, development team coordination, iteration management with CFOs and Group Controllers, preparation of project deliverables and ensuring the following:
- Designing models, processes and evolution roadmaps in Planning and Control, Reporting and Consolidation areas, assessing operational and organizational impacts
- Supporting the implementation of new Enterprise Performance Management (EPM) solutions (such as Oracle, Anaplan and Tagetik)
- Collecting and analysing business requirements to define and implement CFO operating models (using digital enablers such as Robotic Process Automation, Artificial Intelligence, Analytics, etc.) and in the Treasury and Cash Management area
- Supporting new projects’ sales process (preparing sales campaigns on innovative themes, preparing partnership proposals, RFP, etc.) through the identification of areas with greater digitization potential. You will also prepare business case studies
- Carrying out performance improvement initiatives on operating costs, working capital and liquidity using advanced analytics solutions and models
Why we would choose you? The challenges you face reflect your ambitions; this is your chance. To stand out and face them in the best way:
- You have worked two to seven years in consultancy covering areas such as organisational and process models in Administration, Finance and Control, Treasury, Cash and Liquidity Management, planning and reporting models and market-leading EPM solutions
- You have experience in implementing ERP, accounting reporting & analytics systems, with a focus on functional process design, business blueprinting, program management/PMO for the best Finance and Accounting solutions such as Oracle, and Microsoft
- You have a strong interest in the latest developments in Digital Finance (RPA, AI, Analytics), and have experience with their application
- You have a degree in Economics, Finance or Management Engineering
- You speak and write English fluently
- You love to share and learn different things
Every day is a new challenge for you and an opportunity to learn something new.
Are you determined to face and beat off the challenges this role brings even if you don't have all the required qualifications? Apply and tell us how you can make a difference.
Unleash your talent and build your career with us. Visit our website and discover the FAQ section to better plan your application: https://www.accenture.com/it-it/careers/
For information on our Privacy Protection Safeguards art 13 L.679/2016 (GDPR) click here https://www.accenture.com/it-it/careers/privacy-policy
POSIZIONI SIMILI VICINO A TE
Credit & NPL Consultant – Banking Industry [Online/Phone Recruitment]
pubblicato 4 giorni fa
Risk & Compliance Expert [Online/Phone Recruitment]
pubblicato 5 giorni fa
Consulting Professional in the Consumer Goods & Retail Industries
pubblicato 25 giorni fa
Life at Accenture
Lavora in un luogo in cui puoi esplorare le tue passioni e dove puoi coltivare i tuoi talenti. Innova con tecnologie all'avanguardia e prendi parte ad alcuni dei progetti più interessanti che si possano immaginare.
In Accenture più di 600.000 talenti combinano ogni giorno tecnologia e ingegno umano, servendo clienti in oltre 120 paesi. Accenture abbraccia la potenza del cambiamento per creare valore e successo condiviso per i clienti, le persone, gli azionisti, i partner e le comunità.