The Process Transformation Analyst will be responsible for aiding the global payroll transformation efforts within the region. This role provides payroll support to the team leading the various parts of the transformation. Responsible for supporting the global vendor transition, process standardization, program managers and implementation team for assigned region during multiyear transformation. Work with stakeholders to create an enhanced customer experience for Accenture.
- Partner with other Accenture groups including, but not limited to, Procurement, CIO, Technology, Operations, Finance, and Legal
- Work with the function / business to identify the key pain points and priorities, understanding constraints including cost, quality, effectiveness, and other factors
- Conduct virtual and in-person workshop sessions as needed, with team leaders and working with teams in delivering project objectives
- Participate in strategic planning sessions for assigned vendors and locations
- Support in identifying problems and provide resolutions using root cause analysis
- Support process improvement efforts
- Complete work with high level of attention paid to detail
- Work in a team setting
- Operate in a flexible, adaptable fashion across multiple workstreams
Complete assignments and daily tasks with minimal instruction on daily work/tasks and a moderate level of instructions on new assignments
- 2+ years project management, transition management, or consulting experience
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Process Improvement concepts and tools
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Strong oral, spoken and written English communication skills
Life at Accenture
Lavora in un luogo in cui puoi esplorare le tue passioni e dove puoi coltivare i tuoi talenti. Innova con tecnologie all'avanguardia e prendi parte ad alcuni dei progetti più interessanti che si possano immaginare.
In Accenture più di 600.000 talenti combinano ogni giorno tecnologia e ingegno umano, servendo clienti in oltre 120 paesi. Accenture abbraccia la potenza del cambiamento per creare valore e successo condiviso per i clienti, le persone, gli azionisti, i partner e le comunità.