Accenture is looking for an experienced business leader for the role of Privileged Access Management Senior Manager to expand its market-wide Privileged Access Management team.
As a Privileged Access Management Senior Manager, the candidate will be expected to:
- Manage a portfolio of Privileged Access Management solutions
- Work with market unit Privileged Access Management leads to provide awareness of new offerings on Accenture’s Privileged Access Management solution portfolio
- Support market unit PAM leads to evangelize the PAM message to Client Account and Security Account leads across Europe
- Support market unit PAM leads to define a Digital Identity sales plan for targeted accounts
- Support market unit PAM leads with defined marketing activities
- Track and report on pipeline, sales, revenue, and alliance utilisation for PAM across Europe
- Provide PAM subject matter expertise on large value PAM opportunities
- Manage and develop a team of European PAM solution architects
- Prepare sales material to support the generation of new PAM sales campaigns across Europe
- Track European resource availability
- Maintain knowledge repository of European PAM opportunities and sales lessons learned
- Align with vendor alliances on agreed objectives
- Establish trusted relationships within Accenture and with its clients with CISO/Digital Leads/IAM Leads
- Report and achieve PAM business KPIs to European market-wide PAM lead
What’s in it for you?
- Being able to challenge yourself by working on some of the largest and most complex clients in the world
- Being able to develop yourself by working with some of the most driven and knowledgeable people in the market
- Being able to promote yourself in a very visible cross-market role within Accenture
- Being able to work from home
- Competitive Basic Salary
- Car Allowance
- Mobile Allowance
- Medical Insurance
- Company bonus tied to personal and company performance
- Pension plan
- 30 days’ vacation per year
- 3 days charitable work
All our professionals receive comprehensive training covering business, technical and professional skills development. You will have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in Cyber Security. The sheer variety and scale of the work we do, and the experience it offers, provides an unbeatable platform to build and development a career. In addition, our growth, combined with our integrated career counselling, offers great opportunities for rapid advancement.
Accenture Security is one of the fastest growing areas of the business with significant growth plans through organic recruitment and acquisitions.
Digital Identity is one of the key offerings of Accenture Security. It focusses on the design and implementation of identity services that help secure access to organisation’s environments and data, in three main identity vectors:
Consumer identity: securing customers’ identities streamlining their access across the client’s ecosystem and supporting analytics to generate new insights
Workforce identity: securing and accelerating access from employees and third-party providers to enterprise applications and streamlining their access Privileged identity: managing privileged credentials and providing secure access for privileged individuals and applications to critical assets and data.
From a Privileged Identity perspective, our services include:
- Privileged access management assessment
- Privileged access management strategy
- Installation and configuration of Privileged access management solutions
- Integration of PAM solution with other security solutions
- Implementation and run of a PAM onboarding factory
- Privileged account usage analysis and account re-factoring
- PAM programme management
- PAM change management
- PAM solution operations and support
In our team, the ideal candidate will be:
- Working with truly global organisations and the related complexity of their Identity and Access requirements
- Working in a multi-disciplined team of Strategy, Digital and Technology professionals to bring the best of Accenture to our clients
- Working with a multi-shore sales and delivery team to provide cost-effective consulting services proposals
- Customising and improving Accenture's knowledge assets to support sales templates that are appropriate for each client
- Designing and building innovative solutions and offering for our clients.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries — powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centres. With 509,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
We believe in inclusion and diversity and supporting the whole person. Our core values comprise of Stewardship, Best People, Client Value Creation, One Global Network, Respect for the Individual and Integrity. Year after year, Accenture is recognized worldwide not just for business performance but for inclusion and diversity too.
- Strong understanding of the Privileged Access Management landscape
- Strong experience of multiple PAM projects using any of the leading PAM vendor products
- One Identity
- Ability to apply creative and persistent selling techniques to achieve sales targets
- Self-driven with superior planning and execution skills
- Very strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, evolving and growing environment, with a diverse group of professionals
- Excellent time-management skills with the ability to meet deadlines
- End to end management of key strategic sales opportunities
- Build positive long-term senior relationships to help increase sales opportunities
- Manage sales pipeline and forecasts
- Multi-million dollars programme transformation experience in global delivery model
POSIZIONI SIMILI VICINO A TE
Enterprise IAM Security Architect
pubblicato 9 giorni fa
Customer Identity Access Management Senior Manager
pubblicato 9 giorni fa
Responsable de la gestion des identités et des accès d'entreprise
pubblicato 9 giorni fa
Life at Accenture
Lavora in un luogo in cui puoi esplorare le tue passioni e dove puoi coltivare i tuoi talenti. Innova con tecnologie all'avanguardia e prendi parte ad alcuni dei progetti più interessanti che si possano immaginare.
In Accenture più di 500.000 talenti combinano ogni giorno tecnologia e ingegno umano, servendo clienti in oltre 120 paesi. Accenture abbraccia la potenza del cambiamento per creare valore e successo condiviso per i clienti, le persone, gli azionisti, i partner e le comunità.