ACCENTURE STRATEGY & CONSULTING
Join Accenture Strategy & Consulting and you’ll work alongside fellow industry experts to lead transformational projects, and define cutting edge solutions, solving our client’s most complex issues. And because our clients span the full range of industries - Including 94 of the Fortune 100 - you’ll have the opportunity to pursue your passion, hone your expertise and deepen your knowledge.
As a Strategy & Consulting practitioner you’ll shape the future of top global companies. By joining Accenture, you will embark on a fast-paced career that will allow you to utilise your deep industry experience and specialised skills to design, sell and lead industry defining transformation programs. In this role you’ll use your expertise to drive opportunity—for the company and for yourself—while maintaining the flexibility you need to keep your career ahead of the curve.
EUROPE TECHNOLOGY STRATEGY & ADVISORY TEAM
Are you ready to join our European Technology Strategy & Advisory team to transform how businesses connect with their customers? Our clients are major European multinationals who operate globally and rank highly in the world's top stock exchanges. They are transforming their business to cope with the new realities and ever evolving market conditions, investing on innovative and cutting-edge technologies to grow and stay ahead of the curve, and rely on our help and support to ensure that these come into fruition and produce the expected returns.
We work at the intersection of business and technology across industries, from Consumer Goods & Services, to Aerospace & Defense, Automotive, Banking, High Tech, Life Sciences, Retail and everything in between. We are a team of highly customer-centric, motivated, skilled and experienced architects devoted to the definition, design, orchestration and delivery of world-class technology strategies and best-of-breed architectures to our clients, ensuring that these underpin their transformational business objectives and exceed their expectations. These often span across multiple business capabilities, from Sales & Commercial, Supply Chain, Finance, Marketing or Human Resources, to Research and Product Development.
Technology-wise, we specialise in "the New Architectures": Cloud, Big Data and Analytics, Artificial Intelligence in all of its flavours (Robotics Process Automation, Machine Learning, Deep Learning, etc.), Internet of Things, Distributed Ledgers, Microservices and Containers, Serverless Architectures, Digital Decoupling, etc., leveraging Design Thinking and Agile methodologies to quickly deliver value to our clients. We operate across Europe: ASGR (Austria, Switzerland, Germany, Russia and Turkey), Gallia (France, Belgium, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Mauritius and Morocco), Iberia (Spain, Portugal and Israel), ICEG (Italy, Central Europe and Greece), Nordics (Denmark, Finland, Latvia, Norway and Sweden) and UKI (United Kingdom and Republic of Ireland).
Due to increased demand from our clients, we are seeking to recruit a Technology Strategy & Advisory Senior Manager specialising in Big Data, Analytics and Artificial Intelligence architectures.
As a Technology Strategy & Advisory Manager specialising in Big Data, Analytics and Artificial Intelligence architectures, you’ll often be:
- Supporting the development and socialisation of the Big Data, Analytics and Artificial Intelligence Architecture strategy and consulting portfolio through thought leadership and opportunity identification, acting as Subject Matter Expert and focal point of innovation in the Big Data, Analytics and Artificial Intelligence spaces, both externally with our clients and internally within Accenture.
- Defining, designing, orchestrating and leading the implementation of best-of-breed data, analytics and artificial intelligence architecture strategies and solutions that resolve key transformational business problems and challenges, establishing architecture transformation roadmaps aligned with our clients expectations, and charting customer journeys from the current state to the “to-be” target environment.
- Leading the data, analytics and artificial intelligence architecture discussions with our clients at executive level.
- Supporting the enterprise business, data, analytics and artificial intelligence architecture design during the entire sales process, partnering with Accenture Leadership and sales leads to ensure that the full client transformation is evaluated and that the right architecture components are brought into the deal from a people, process, technology and tools perspective.
- Working on the definition of the End-to-End business, data, analytics and artificial intelligence architecture solutioning for large opportunities, projects and programmes; liaising with solutions architects as needed to ensure that the plan reflects all components and uses the optimal delivery model (cost/skills balance), and partnering with project/programme managers to ensure the engagement's scope is understood and reflected in the baseline project plan, resource plan, financial estimates, etc.
- Working on the definition of the enterprise data, analytics and artificial intelligence architecture activities during the initial stages of complex business transformations and project/programme deliveries, validating the architecture solution, approach, scope and complexity assumptions from the sales process and adapting its cost and timeline with the client as required, including business benefits cases. Act as Subject Matter Expert and participate on Architecture Governance Lead throughout the entire engagement.
- Leading the data, analytics and artificial intelligence architecture workstreams and acting as Delivery Lead throughout Proofs of Concept and Minimum Viable Product implementations.
You will have experience with most of the following:
- Industries (at least one): Aerospace & Defence, Automotive, Banking, Capital Markets, Chemicals, Communications & Media, Consumer Goods & Services, Energy, Health, High Tech, Industrial, Insurance, Life Sciences, Natural Resources, Public Service, Retail, Software & Platforms, Travel and Utilities.
- Big Data, Analytics and Artificial Intelligence Enterprise Architecture strategy and roadmap design
- Big Data, Analytics and Artificial Intelligence Enterprise Architecture governance
- Big Data, Analytics and Artificial Intelligence blueprints and architecture, including industry and technology relevant perspectives and patterns.
- Big Data, Analytics and Artificial Intelligence Solutions Architecture.
- General architecture advisory services.
- Extensive knowledge of typical back-office, middle-office and front-office processes and technologies, particularly data ingestion, preparation and management (data capture, data catalogue, data quality, master data management, etc.).
- Extensive knowledge of data pipelines, data lifecycle and data governance.
- Passion for the “old” digital technology trends (e.g. ERP, CRM, SCM, etc.) and the “new” technology disruptions (e.g. Cloud, Serverless, Microservices, Containers, Big Data, Analytics, Artificial Intelligence, High-Performace Computing and, in the future, Quantum Computing and Distributed Ledgers).
SET YOURSELF APART: Preferred Skills:
- Minimum of a University degree (Computer Science, Telecommunications or similar).
- Minimum of 5+ years of professional working experience in Technology Advisory and/or Enterprise Architecture roles.
- Minimum of 3+ years of professional working experience in cloud-based Big Data, Analytics and Artificial Intelligence Architectures.
- Relevant cloud certifications from AWS, Microsoft Azure and/or Google Cloud are highly desirable:
- AWS: Certified Database Specialty, Certified Data Analytics, Certified Machine Learning.
- Microsoft: Certified Azure Database Administrator, Certified Azure Data Engineer, Certified Azure AI Engineer.
- Google: Professional Data Engineer, Professional Machine Learning Engineer.
- Technical certifications from other vendors specialising on Big Data, Analytics and AI products are a plus: Databricks, Snowflake, Alteryx, Teradata, SAS, Qlik, Tableau, etc.
- Technical certifications from other vendors specialising on data ingestion, preparation and management are a plus: Informatica, Talend, SAP, Oracle, etc.
- In-depth knowledge of related open source technologies: Hadoop, Spark, Kafka, Presto, etc.
- Excellent IaC and CaC skills. Preferred development environments are YAML, JSON, PowerShell and Shell.
- Excellent CI/CD/DevOps skills, both from a tooling and usage perspectives, particularly within the data automation space.
- Good working knowledge of analytics and artificial intelligence software development architectures is a plus. Preferred development environments are R, Python, Scala, Java, Pig, Hive, etc.
- Good working knowledge of Agile methodologies.
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Proven communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills at executive level.
- A natural ability to sense the needs of our customers combined with a fervent desire to provide excellent customer service
- An ability to articulate and clearly communicate complex problems and solutions in a simple and logical manner
- Well-developed analytical skills and the ability to provide clarity to complex issues and synthesize large amount of information
- Problems solving and out-of-the-box thinking ability, directed at defining innovative solutions to satisfy customer requirements
- Ability to work under pressure and according to timelines
- English at professional level
- Travel flexibility across Europe
- Comfort conveying both high-level and detailed information, adjusting the way ideas are presented to better address varying social styles and audiences.
- An ability to challenge a client's thinking by diplomatically providing an objective and independent point of view.
- An ability to identify opportunities based on your deep understanding of our offerings and our client’s issues.
- Experience managing large teams through complex situations, adapting quickly and helping others navigate change.
- Experience structuring activities that play to a team's strengths and provide opportunities for others to grow.
- Experience working through organisational change, developing and implementing creative solutions and closely partnering with clients to regularly confirm expectations are met and value delivered.
- Clear understanding of key methodologies, approaches and market trends in the industry.
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU
- We offer a transparent approach career progression, with a focus on your strengths and continuous coaching from senior colleagues.
- You’ll benefit from working alongside Accenture experts who are solving some of the biggest industry challenges with innovative thinking and cutting-edge tools. Flexible work arrangements and a range of benefits.
- You'll have access to leading-edge technology that will give you the opportunity to deepen your existing skills even as you help create the latest business trends.
- Competitive rewards linked to fast-paced progression.
- You’ll also have opportunities to make a difference to the communities in which we work and live.
POSIZIONI SIMILI VICINO A TE
Operational Support System Manager
Business & Technology Integration
pubblicato 7 giorni fa
Business & Technology Integration
pubblicato 12 giorni fa
Senior SAP PP/PI – QM workstream lead
Business & Technology Integration
pubblicato 14 giorni fa
Life at Accenture
Lavora in un luogo in cui puoi esplorare le tue passioni e dove puoi coltivare i tuoi talenti. Innova con tecnologie all'avanguardia e prendi parte ad alcuni dei progetti più interessanti che si possano immaginare.
In Accenture più di 500.000 talenti combinano ogni giorno tecnologia e ingegno umano, servendo clienti in oltre 120 paesi. Accenture abbraccia la potenza del cambiamento per creare valore e successo condiviso per i clienti, le persone, gli azionisti, i partner e le comunità.