ACCENTURE STRATEGY & CONSULTING
Join Accenture Strategy & Consulting and you’ll work alongside fellow industry experts to lead transformational projects, and define cutting edge solutions, solving our client’s most complex issues. And because our clients span the full range of industries - Including 94 of the Fortune 100 - you’ll have the opportunity to pursue your passion, hone your expertise and deepen your knowledge.
As a Strategy & Consulting practitioner you’ll shape the future of top global companies. By joining Accenture, you will embark on a fast-paced career that will allow you to utilise your deep industry experience and specialised skills to design, sell and lead industry defining transformation programs. In this role you’ll use your expertise to drive opportunity—for the company and for yourself—while maintaining the flexibility you need to keep your career ahead of the curve.
EUROPE TECHNOLOGY STRATEGY & ADVISORY TEAM
Are you ready to join our European Technology Strategy & Advisory team to transform how businesses connect with their customers? Our clients are major European multinationals who operate globally and rank highly in the world's top stock exchanges. They are transforming their business to cope with the new realities and ever evolving market conditions, investing on innovative and cutting-edge technologies to grow and stay ahead of the curve, and rely on our help and support to ensure that these come into fruition and produce the expected returns.
We are a team of highly customer-centric, motivated, skilled and experienced architects devoted to the definition, design, orchestration and delivery of world-class technology strategies and best-of-breed architectures to our clients, ensuring that these underpin their transformational business objectives and exceed their expectations. These often span across multiple business capabilities, from Sales & Commercial, Supply Chain, Finance, Marketing or Human Resources, to Research and Product Development.
Due to increased demand from our clients, we are seeking to recruit a Technology Strategy & Advisory Senior Manager specialising in Transformation Leadership. This is a small, but rapidly expanding area of our business. As such, we are looking for individuals who not only excel when working in a client facing environment, but can also contribute to sales, developing our communities of practice as well as creating assets and offerings. The opportunities are truly endless for the right candidate.
As a Technology Strategy & Advisory Manager specialising in Transformation Leadership, you’ll often be:
- Defining and developing visions and journeys which set out the goals for transformation and shaping out the executable approach. This could include creating the transformation blueprint, mapping the future state or designing the to-be operating model.
- Shaping and planning the critical stages before the delivery starts in earnest. Prioritising and sequencing the key phases of work to iteratively deliver benefits. Validating the feasibility of the transformation plan technically, commercially and organisationally. Establishing the program and portfolio set-up as the backbone to delivering successful transformation.
- Delivering transformation change that is complex and often at scale, with ground breaking technologies and customer propositions. Providing expertise to both client and Accenture teams in delivery excellence and quality assurance, especially in the initial programme mobilisation.
- Supporting the Transformation Leadership capability during the entire sales process, partnering with Accenture Leadership and sales leads to ensure that the full client brief is evaluated and that the response is truly Transformational, bringing the best of Accenture.
- Be a guiding light in Thought Leadership. Understand what our clients need to truly transform and continue or evolve to be Market Leaders. Develop the assets to support these conversations, and establish the relationships to do this.
You will have experience with most of the following:
- Industries (at least one): Aerospace & Defence, Automotive, Banking, Capital Markets, Chemicals, Communications & Media, Consumer Goods & Services, Energy, Health, High Tech, Industrial, Insurance, Life Sciences, Natural Resources, Public Service, Retail, Software & Platforms, Travel and Utilities.
- Background in strategy and/or consulting
- Proven experience of setting and shaping transformation strategy & vision; gaining buy in and approval from C-Suite level stakeholders
- 5+ years of practical delivery experience across large scale / complex transformation; understanding both business and IT elements
- Deep understanding of project management methodologies and how to apply these to clients based on context, maturity etc.
- Running both small / large teams with line management responsibility (e.g. end of year performance management feedback and associated processes)
- Experience of RFI / RFP processes (aspirational)
- Experience of programme assurance / diagnostic and recovery (aspirational)
SET YOURSELF APART: Preferred Skills:
- Minimum of a University degree
- Minimum of 5+ years of professional working experience in Strategy and / or Consulting
- Minimum of 3+ years of practical delivery experience across large scale / complex transformation
- Relevant project management certifications across Agile / Waterfall methodologies
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Proven communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills at executive level.
- A natural ability to sense the needs of our customers combined with a fervent desire to provide excellent customer service
- An ability to articulate and clearly communicate complex problems and solutions in a simple and logical manner
- Well-developed analytical skills and the ability to provide clarity to complex issues and synthesize large amount of information
- Problems solving and out-of-the-box thinking ability, directed at defining innovative solutions to satisfy customer requirements
- Ability to work under pressure and according to timelines
- English at professional level
- Travel flexibility across Europe
- Comfort conveying both high-level and detailed information, adjusting the way ideas are presented to better address varying social styles and audiences.
- An ability to challenge a client's thinking by diplomatically providing an objective and independent point of view.
- An ability to identify opportunities based on your deep understanding of our offerings and our client’s issues.
- Experience managing large teams through complex situations, adapting quickly and helping others navigate change.
- Experience structuring activities that play to a team's strengths and provide opportunities for others to grow.
- Experience working through organisational change, developing and implementing creative solutions and closely partnering with clients to regularly confirm expectations are met and value delivered.
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU
- We offer a transparent approach career progression, with a focus on your strengths and continuous coaching from senior colleagues.
- You’ll benefit from working alongside Accenture experts who are solving some of the biggest industry challenges with innovative thinking and cutting-edge tools. Flexible work arrangements and a range of benefits.
- You'll have access to leading-edge technology that will give you the opportunity to deepen your existing skills even as you help create the latest business trends.
- Competitive rewards linked to fast-paced progression.
- You’ll also have opportunities to make a difference to the communities in which we work and live.
POSIZIONI SIMILI VICINO A TE
Strategy Insurance Consultant
pubblicato 9 giorni fa
Strategy Banking Consultant [Online / Phone Recruitment]
pubblicato più di un mese fa
Technology Business Management/FinOps Manager
pubblicato più di un mese fa
Life at Accenture
Lavora in un luogo in cui puoi esplorare le tue passioni e dove puoi coltivare i tuoi talenti. Innova con tecnologie all'avanguardia e prendi parte ad alcuni dei progetti più interessanti che si possano immaginare.
In Accenture più di 600.000 talenti combinano ogni giorno tecnologia e ingegno umano, servendo clienti in oltre 120 paesi. Accenture abbraccia la potenza del cambiamento per creare valore e successo condiviso per i clienti, le persone, gli azionisti, i partner e le comunità.