Salesforce Manager [Online/Phone Recruitment]
Lavora Al Cuore Del Cambiamento
Why Accenture? To discover the energy and commitment that the world’s largest Salesforce practice dedicates to customers in transforming their way of working in Sales, Marketing and Customer Service. Each day, you’ll make a difference using whatever makes you unique, growing in an international network of more than 11,800 professionals, Master Certified for Salesforce Fullforce Solution in all 12 Industry and Cloud categories.
Accompany our customers’ business model evolution by adopting innovative end-to-end Salesforce solutions which can generate Customer Engagement using the latest features, such as AI, Einstein and Lightning.
Based on your experience, attitudes and industry knowledge, you will be involved in Accenture areas which are closest to you, Technology, Consulting or Digital and at different levels in the following activities:
- Designing Salesforce solutions which optimise our customers’ business processes
- Managing cloud and digital transformation projects with a team of experienced developers
- Budget monitoring and project governance management
- Relations with stakeholders and sponsors at different levels (from middle management to the board of directors), and proposing innovative strategies
Schneider Electric: Launching The Largest Eu Saleforce Implementation: https://www.accenture.com/us-en/success-schneider-electric-salesforce-crm-solution?src=LINKEDINJP
Le tue caratteristiche
- At least seven years’ experience in consulting companies working on digital transformation projects in Salesforce (sales, service e marketing cloud) in one or more of the following industries: Financial Services, Energy & Utilities, Product…
- You know the main Salesforce.com architecture elements, and its ecosystem (CPQ solutions, Order Management solutions, etc.)
- Experience in managing Waterfall and Agile projects and certifications in these methodologies
- You have Salesforce certifications
- You speak and write English fluently
- You are available to travel for work, in Italy and abroad
- You love to share and learn different things
- Every day is a new challenge for you and an opportunity to learn something new
Are you determined to face and beat off the challenges this role brings even if you don't have all the required qualifications? Apply and tell us how you can make a difference.
Find out how best to prepare for our selection process and discover what is important to us: https://www.accenture.com/it-it/careers/recruiting-faq-answers
For further information, visit our website: professioni.accenture.it
For information on our Privacy Protection Safeguards art 13 L.679/2016 (GDPR) click here https://www.accenture.com/it-it/careers/privacy-policy