Salesforce Solution Architect [Online / Phone Recruitment]
Lavora Al Cuore Del Cambiamento
Why Accenture? To discover the energy and commitment we devote to our customers by transforming their working method with the most advanced technologies. At Accenture, you'll grow as a member of an international network. Each day, you’ll make a difference using whatever makes you unique.
Salesforce Solution Architect
Assist the analysis and design of IT architectures using the most innovative Salesforce solutions to meet our customers’ needs.
Using your skills, you will be a technology reference point for functional teams and manage the following activities:
- Designing End-2-End business processes
- Organisational risk assessment to identify actions and resources to ensure a high-quality and on-time delivered project
- Supervision of pre-sales, sales, and operational activities
With technology you will shape ideas and go beyond what you can imagine. At Accenture, you'll design and build the best application solutions to give your customers the chance to achieve excellence. Face the most complex technological challenges and follow the successes achieved by our teams with Schneider Electric: launching the largest eu Saleforce implementation: https://www.accenture.com/us-en/success-schneider-electric-salesforce-crm-solution?src=LINKEDINJP
Le tue caratteristiche
- Five years’ experience within the Salesforce ecosystem, particularly CRM, Marketing Cloud, MuleSoft 4 and the Heroku platform
- Knowledge of CORE, CRM, E2E integration processes
- Data model design capability
- You have a technical / scientific degree or diploma
- You speak and write English fluently
- You love to share and learn different things
- Every day is a new challenge for you and an opportunity to learn something new
Are you determined to face and beat off the challenges this role brings even if you don't have all the required qualifications? Apply and tell us how you can make a difference.
Find out how best to prepare for our selection process and discover what is important to us: https://www.accenture.com/it-it/careers
For further information, visit our website: professioni.accenture.it
For information on our Privacy Protection Safeguards art 13 L.679/2016 (GDPR) click here https://www.accenture.com/it-it/careers/privacy-policy